Moving In

Britney P.O.V~

"Britney finish packing we leave in 2 days" my sister yelled from down stairs.

"I am going to jeez!" I yelled back

I finished packing and my sister came to help me take down the bed. I didn't really want to leave because I have all my friends here and my boyfriend Charlie....

I heard the door bell ring a few mins after we had finished packing the stuff in my room. It ended up actually being Charlie, we went into my old room.

Charlie leans into kiss me " I am going to miss you " he said almost in a whisper

I kiss him back, " I wish I could stay.. but its for the best." I said getting teary eyed but firmly

"I will visit you often...I promise" he leans into hug me.

I gave Charlie our good bye kiss and hug and we drove off.

I put on my beats and started listening to the The 5SOS album.

I was now leaving my favorite city, New York, to go to Boston Massachusetts 

It was a long car ride so I decided to go to sleep. My sister woke me up when we had arrived to our new home. It was actually three times bigger than our old house. 

~5:00 pm

We went inside and there was a beautiful grand stair case! my sister Zaria let me pick my room first, (I chose the biggest room of course.) I loved the house so far, but I still missed everyone in New York. I heard the door bell ring and I jumped because I wasn't expecting anyone yet since we literally had just got to the house.

I opened the door, and there was a girl there, her name was Sarah Forest. She told me she was walking by on the way to her boyfriends house next door and she saw us moving in and wanted to say hi.

"The Next Day"

I woke up got ready and started to finish up packing, then suddenly I heard a knock on my door. I quickly opened it and gladly it was Zaria.

Zaria: Hey, go to the door, some girl is here I think she said her name is Sarah? Anyway she's with this dude too, something like Jeffrey? She said while chewing her gum so loud, that I swear the neighbors could hear it.

"Oh yea! I know her! She stopped by to say hello yesterday when she was going to her boyfriends house" I said yawning

"Well hurry go down stairs they're waiting in the living room." She said quickly exiting my room.

I got out of my bed, combed my hair, and went down stairs. I saw Sarah and a blonde hair, blue eyed, guy. Quite frankly, he looked nice. ( I mean, besides the fact that he's totally cute! Wait...WHAT...I didn't say that)

Anyway, they both stood up, and greeted me with a hug.

"Hi I'm Jeffrey Eli Miller to be exact. I'm your neighbor annnnnd Sarah's boyfriend"

He said in a sweet voice.

"Hi I'm Sarah sorry...I didn't ask you anything about yourself yesterday...I was in a rush to get to Jeffreys house, So where are you from?" she asked like as if she didn't really care.

" Well my name is Britney and I come from New York i live with my sister thats 21"  I said trying to be at the least bit, interesting

"Hey? Do you guys wanna go get some lunch and we could get to know you better Britney? if thats okay with you..." Jeffrey said trying to be polite

" Yeah sure,  just let me go change." I ran upstairs. I didn't really know what to wear, I ended up picking a flower crop-top, and some American eagle shorts. I brushed my hair and brushed my teeth. I went down stairs to see Jeffrey and Sarah kissing on my couch "Ew...not in my house kiddos" i thought to myself blankly.

"mmhhmm" I coughed to get their attention "Are we going? or are you two going to keep making out" I asked waiting to see what they would say.

" Yeah we should get going and show her around before it gets too late" Sarah said very excited.

"Or Sarah we can stay and kiss..." Jeffrey said while making kissy noises.

"No, hurry we have to go so we can show her around Jeffrey!"

"Okay lets go guys" Jeffrey said while he danced to the door.

We walked around until we got to this placed called "Panera Bread" it looked pretty good, and I never have had Panera until today sadly.

"Do you guys want to eat here?" Jeffrey asked questioning Sarah and I.

"Sure " We both replied, we all started to laugh.

Once we got into Panera we ordered our food and sat down at a table while we waited for them to bring our food. We all got each others numbers and then we ended up talking for a while.

" So Britney, did you have a boyfriend back home??" Sarah asked staring right at me making me extremely uncomfortable. 

" Yeah his name is Charlie, he is super nice and sweet" I said in a very giggly voice.

"Oh...that's cool Sarah and I have been together for a while." jeffrey told me while he reached for Sarah's hand.

After talking for a while our food came, I was excited to try it. Everything here is just so...new...

"So, have you had Panera before Britney? "Sarah asked me while taking a spoon full of her soup.

" Nah, I've never had Panera, this is my first time it's pretty good though."

After we got done eating we walked home and we talked along the way. It was pretty awkward.

Right before we got home, Charlie texts me " Hey, can I come see you later?"

-2:32pm

I quickly text back saying "Yeah! That would be great..."  -2:33pm

Sarah asks me, "who are you texting?" 

Oh...my boyfriend, he asked if he could come over later. So he will be here soon... Do you guys want to meet him? 

"Yeah sure, why not" said Jeffrey.

"5:00"

Jeffrey and Sarah are still here waiting for Charlie. We're watching a movie called mean girls 2, I think the first one is better but Sarah really wanted to watch it so we did.

I heard the door bell ring, and it was Charlie! I gave him a long hug and let him come in and meet Sarah and Jeffrey. Charlie came around 5:40, almost In the middle of the movie so we had to pause it.

"Hi Charlie it's nice to meet you!" Sarah says in a too sweet and loving voice. "Hi I'm Jeffrey." We all sat down and Sarah gives Charlie her number and Sarah and Jeffrey give me theirs. We play the movie and finished it, it's around 6:30 and we all decide to watch another movie.

This time it's a horror movie, thanks to Jeffrey. We end up watching insidious. And instead of Sarah laying into Jeffrey's arms, she ends up into Charlie's arms.

 "This is awkward" Jeffrey says. 

Yeah you don't say...

So he puts out his arms and I lay with him.

(Jeffreys P.O.V)

I was kind of mad when Sarah wasn't with me so I decided to have Britney lay with me. Eye for an eye right? It was weird at first but I...kinda liked it...I asked if we could watch step brothers, and  gladly, we did. I think I kind of like Britney...Wait no! I-I have a girlfriend I-I can't....

(Sarahs P.O.V)

I can't BELIEVE Jeffrey let BRITNEY lay with him! What kind of boyfriend is he!? Well I mean I'm laying with Charlie...But that doesn't matter right now! It's all HER fault! But I didn't know how nice and sweet he was until I met Charlie...

(Britney's P.O.V)

Once the movie was over, Sarah and Jeffrey went home, we heard them arguing in the background...

Charlie leans to give me a kiss, and says I love you. I say I love you too... and we kiss. After that Charlie leaves but he's texting someone?  I don't know how I feel right now... I go upstairs and go to bed.