oh, just a friend...

~Britney's P.O.V~

"wait a minute..."

i gently hold Jeffrey's chin between my forefinger and thumb, slowly turning his head.

blood stains the left side of his face.

"what happened?!"

"i um.. i hit my head on the dresser. i slipped and it scraped along the edge."

i dont really believe this story but i cant worry about that right now.

i start to evaluate the wound. checking the length, the depth ect.

luckily the cut is barely past the skin, but deep enough to let blood flow through the open gates of the cut.

"i dont think this needs stitches but we need to bandage this right away."

about 5 min im trying to clean Jeffrey's face.

as soon as the warm water touches the slit on his face, Jeffrey screams out in pain.

"im sorry, i didnt mean to hurt you."

"its fine. it just stings a little."

this continues for awhile, me gently scrubbing with a dish cloth and Jeffrey wincing every time the cotton touches his skin.

we are finally done and i start bandaging his face. since the incision is so long, i have to wrap the bandage around his head, making Jeffrey look like a mummy.

i giggle as Jeffrey stands up to go downstairs with barely any of his perfect skin showing.

"oh shut up Britney."

Jeffrey rolls his eyes at me.

as i start to pout he pulls me in for a kiss, until the bandage gets in the way.

"why did you have to put this over my mouth?!"

"for this kind of event."

Jeffrey scowls and i throw my head back in laughter.

i crawl into Jeffreys lap while he hugs me. we stay this way until Clara walks into the bathroom.

"are you love birds done with... whatever this is? im starving."

"thanks to Britney i cant eat."

"yeah well i can. so lets go."

we arrive at red robin and Jeffrey lets me choose the table.

i obviously choose the stand alone booth nearest to the window.

"here ill help you with your mouth."

after picking up a butter knife, i start to saw at the tape to form a hole.

"OW THATS MY FACE."

"oops"

i finally cut a decent sized.. oval into the mummy wrapping and Jeffrey only has a few scratches around his lips. sorry Jeffrey.

were talking, when all of a sudden i feel my phone vibrate in my sweatshirt pocket."

~texts

hey! it's connor. wanna hang out sometime soon?

~back to Britney~

"who was that?"

Jeffrey is always curious. it's so sweet.

"oh just a friend..."

A/N sorry i havent been posting. ive been busy with school and theres been a lot of drama with one of my friends, but im trying to write more whenever i get a chance❤️ wow this chapter was short. more votes = longer chapters