Familiar

~Jeffreys P.O.V~

Its about 4am when i hear the front door click, followed by feet quietly prancing up the stairs.

id go check it out, but im honestly too tired right now. the worst it could be is a murderer, and if it is they can kill me. its not like i care.

After rolling over onto my stomach and squishing a pillow over my head, i drift back to sleep.

Its 10am when i wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs cooking in the kitchen.

mmmmmm

"Oh hey Jeffrey, i just thought that you might like a nice hot breakfast this morning.

"Yes. thank you."

Britney dishes 4 scoops of eggs, 7 pieces of bacon, 3 slices of toast, and 5 sausage links onto my plate.

If you havent noticed, i enjoy eating..

We dont talk much but its mostly just because my mouth is stuffed with food the whole time.

"Did you hear the front door open? or what that just my imagination?"

for a second, the color drains out of Britneys face, but quickly returns as she replies with

"What?? oh im no...no that must be your imagination. i didnt hear a thing."

"huh. ok"

once weve finished breakfast i quickly go change because britney and i are going bowling today.

To be honest, im psyched to get to finally spend time with her.

I trot down the stairs and grab my wallet as we walk out the front door and down the street.

luckily uptown is only about 5 min away so its easy to walk to these kinds of things.

We finally reach the Bowling alley. You can hear the balls crashing against the pins from out here.

it feels good to be back.

We get our bowling shoes and start typing our names into the score board.

Britney gets to go first since, you know, "ladies first"

Its a complete miss. Even after her second try she only knocks over one pin.

"guess i wont be winning this round" Britney mutters under her breath.

I of course score a strike, causing Britney to pout.

"Lets get something to drink. all this losing is making me thirsty."

we call over one of the waiters to our station and both order sprite.

Our waiter looks strangely familiar... idk what it is about him, but it makes me uneasy.

The whole time we talk to him he doesnt lift his face to look at us. or for us to look at him. strange.

its about 10 min later, and im winning by about 80 points... sorry Britney.

Suddenly britney collapses to the ground. she struggles to stand, but she cant instruct her legs to get underneath her body and lift.

Pure fear flashes across her face before she becomes unconscious.

I drop to my knees as i try to help her, but all that runs through my head is "what just happened?"

A/N sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes. im exhausted 😁 comment what you think is wrong with britney👇 more votes=sooner updates❤️