You hurt her

~Clara's P.O.V~

When the movies over, I'm in tears, and Emily can't stop laughing at me.

"Oh come on! It's just a movie, and it's not even that sad."

"Yeah well I'm an emotional girl."

As soon as we step outside of the theater I check my phone. Two twitter notifications, one snapchat, and a text from Britney.

*texts*

Britney🍕🌎

Hey um I need to talk to you..

Sure, what's up?

Could youcome to the hospital?

I'll be right there❤️

~back to Clara~

"Britney needs to talk to me. Do you want to come along to the hospital or do you wanna go back to the house?"

"I guess I'll trail along with you."

When we arrive at the hospital Emily takes a seat in the waiting room while I head down the hallway to see Britney.

~Britney's P.O.V~

The door to my room creaks open, and I'm so relieved to see Clara's head pop in through the door way.

"Can I come in?"

"Yes please do."

Britney takes a seat on the edge of the hospital bed.

C- So why do you need to talk to me?

B- Well I talked to Jeffrey earlier...

C- About?

B- About a couple of his tweets.

I hand Clara my phone, which already has Jeffrey's twitter open.

C- What? I thought you guys kinda had a thing going.

B- Me too.

As hard as a try to stay calm, a tear slowly creeps down my face.

C- Britney don't cry. Please. I'll talk to him. There must be a logical reason for all this.

B- Thanks Clara, you really are a great friend to me.

I don't want Clara to leave, but at the same time I want some answers.

~Emily's P.O.V~

While I wait for Clara to return, I pick up a 'USA today' magazine. I need to catch up on celebrity gossip.

About 10 minutes pass before Clara and I are walking back to the house.

"Wait, so Jeffrey and Britney are kinda dating?"

"That's what Britney and I thought, but I honestly don't know anymore. He's acting strange."

Clara knocks loudly on the front door since neither of us have a key.

There's a loud noise, and then footsteps approaching the door.

~Jeffrey's P.O.V~

There's knocking at the door. I swear if that's Charlie I'm going to lose it. As I stand up to go downstairs, I'm so mad that I kick the nightstand in front of me, sending the lamp on top crashing to the floor.

Great. Just. Great.

Luckily it's just Clara and Emily. But I really don't want to be around anyone right now. Not even Britney.

~Clara's P.O.V~

When Jeffrey opens the door, the first thing i notice is his blood shot eyes. The poor thing must have been crying almost the whole time we were gone. When I walk in I trip over something next to the door. A pillow? What is that doing down here?

C- I need to talk to you Jeffrey

J- No. I don't want to talk

C- That wasn't a question. We are going to talk. This is about you and Britney. You hurt her Jeffrey, don't you see that?

J- Oh really? I never would have guessed

Sarcasm was evident in his voice

C- So you don't care about her. About the pain you've brought her. Kissing her and then saying you're just friends? That's horrible Jeffrey!

J- YOU THINK I DONT ALREADY KNOW THAT?!

Jeffrey punches the wall next to him and slowly rests his head on the wall with his fist still connected to its victim.

I can hear his heavy breathing from across the room. I stop talking and observe him. His fist is getting tighter and tighter with every rise and fall of his chest.

Suddenly, his grip loosens and Jeffrey detaches himself from the wall. Now he's blankly staring at the cream colored wall ahead of him. Only blinking when he absolutely has to.

After about 5 min of this he slowly turns to face me

"Jeffrey I'm sorry... I didn't mean to set you off like thi-"

"Just. Leave me. Alone."

And with that, Jeffrey retreats to the guest room