Guest Room

~Jeffreys P.O.V~

oh. ok then.

spinning around on my left foot, i turn into my room. well. the guest room. im starting to feel less and less at home here.

i honestly just cant wait until my mom gets home. which is in two days im pretty sure.

i dial my moms number and hold the phone against my ear.

"hello?"

"hey mom. i was just calling to see how you are... and to ask if youre coming home soon."

"oh im fine dear. and i should be arriving home in 3 days. why? do you miss me?"

i can feel her smug look through the phone.

"no just wondering."

"are you okay? is everything good between you and Britney?"

"yeah um... we're fine."

"okay. just know you can tell me anything ok sweety?"

"yes mom. love you, bye."

after i hang up i find myself blankly staring at a painting.

i actually really hate this painting. its filled with blacks and reds, dark colors, and lines running in every direction. it reminds me of my mind. dark and confused.

i dont like to admit to myself that i have dark thoughts. but i dont share them. they stay hidden in the corner of my brain, lonely, and alone.

i finally bring myself to get and trudge to the bathroom.

ok so im out of toothpaste, and i just dropped my tooth brush in the toilet. wow. good going jeffrey.

once ive crawled into bed, i immediately fall asleep.

its about 1:00am when im awoken by what sounds like foot steps and doors opening in the hallway outside my door. the guest room door.

forcing myself out of bed, i make my way to the door tripping over every single non existent object on the floor.

after peeking into Britneys room, everything seems normal. theres still a lump in the bed where Britney is supposed to be.

i decide to give her a kiss on the head before i go back to the guest room, but when my lips touch her face, shes seems a little... colder than usual? hm. probably just because its kinda cold in her room since she has the fan on high.

britneys blankets are pulled up to the top of her head. aw. i dont pull the blankets back from fear of disturbing her.

after a few minutes i turn around to go, closing the door quietly behind me.

A/N THIS WAS SO UNEVENTFUL IM SORRY😭

more votes = sooner updates