17. accusing & cheating

Dylan POV

I woke up the next morning to the sound of pounding at the door. I got up and answered the door since brennen was still asleep.

"Brennen have you seen- DYLAN!" Jake said basically tackling me to floor by hugging me. "Jake?" I said confused.

"Oh my gosh I went to your apartment because you weren't answering your phone and you weren't- Wait what are you doing in brennens apartment?" He asked letting go of me.

"Well after you bailed on me last night i was upset so I came to brennens and watched some movies and fell asleep" I snapped at him.

"you were really upset weren't you?" He asked. I shrugged. "I feel awful" he said looking at me. "I mean don't gabby here's and-" I started.

"I know but your my girlfriend" he said. I didn't say anything. "I'm sorry" he said grabbing my hands. I still didn't say anything.

"I know I always am but forgive me?" He asked. I smiled "will you hang out with me today?" I asked. He didn't say anything.

"It's just it's gabbys last day here and-" he started. "Oh. Yeah of course I totally understand." I said letting go of his hands.

"But tomorrow-" he started. "No it's ok um just text me later" I said. "Your really ok?" He asked looking at me. I nodded but in my head I wanted to scream.

"Ok I'll text you later ok baby?" He said kissing my cheek. I nodded and watched him walk out the door. Once the door closed I went over to the couch and put my head in my hands & started to cry.

Brennen came running out "Dylan what's wrong I heard you crying!" He said running over to me. I didn't say anything for a second I just stood up and cried into his shoulder.

I walked home when I saw a familiar face pass by. "Colby?" I asked turning around. "Oh hey Dylan" he said turning around. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "I was just on my way to brennens" he replied.

"I was just on my way back from brennens" I said laughing. "How well do you wanna hang out right now I can hang out with brennen later" he said.

"Yeah do u wanna go hang out at my place?" I asked him. "Sure" he replied. We walked back to my place and we walked in.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "ok" he said sitting on the couch. We were watching the movie when I heard rattling at the door.

I jumped on Colby because I thought someone was breaking into my apartment. The door busts open and then the person yelled "what the fuck is going on here?!".

"Jake" I said getting up. "Your cheating on me with Colby?!" He yelled walking over to me. "What the hell are you talking about!" I yelled back to him.

"What do you mean what am I talking about?! I walk in and your on top of him!" He yelled at us. "because I thought you were a murder!" I said. He stood there for a second.

"Then why were you two in here alone?" He asked still thinking I was cheating on him. "We were just hanging out I passed him on the street and I felt like we haven't hung out in a while and we were sitting watching a movie when you barged in claiming I was cheating on you!" I yelled.

He just looked at us. "So you really not cheating on me?" He asked. "No I'm not fucking cheating on you. How did you even know we were here?" I asked.

"I have my sources" he said. "Hey look man I didn't mean to come between you and your girl" Colby said standing up. Jake didn't say anything back.

"I can't believe you right now" I said sitting on the couch looking away from Jake. "I think I'm just gonna go" Colby said walking towards the door.

"No colby you don't have to-" I started to say. "No I think it's best if I go" he said. I sighed as he walked out the door. Once the door shut he walked over to me and sat down on the couch next to me.

He reached for my hand. "don't" I said standing started to tear up. "Dyl I'm sorry it's-" "you thought I cheated on you" I said quietly. "Dylan I'm seriously sorry it's just I love you so much and I don't wanna lose you" he said walking over to me.

I looked at him. "Strike two" I said looking at him. "What?" He asked. "You cheated on me" I said. "Yes and you know I-" he started. "Wait I'm not finished" I said stopping him.

"You cheated on me & you thought I cheated on you so those are two strikes one more and your out" I said. "Dylan-" he started. "No I'm serious webber" I said stepping away from him.

"Ok I won't blow it I promise" he said hugging me. I smiled because I believed him. Hoping that he was telling me the truth. Hoping he won't break my heart again. The truth was I was afraid of losing him. I don't know what I would do without him. He's the love of my life. Please don't blow it please I'm begging you I thought to myself

word count: 906

thanks for almost 1.5k reads!! Do you think he's going to blow it?? Or do you think he won't? This chapter was short because I wanted to end it like that.

On another note my first day back to school was today. It sucked but writing kinda takes my mind off things. Also making edits and being in this fandom. That reminds me follow my fp on insta!!
@exploringwebber 💗💗