3. abandoned places & ihob

Dylan POV

It was 4 and I was already on my way to the trap house. I knocked lightly on the door and heard footsteps on the other side. I was greeted with Corey's smiling face. "Jakes upstairs" he said pointing towards the stairs.

I walked upstairs and I realized I didn't know what room was jake's.

I opened one door - closet

I opened another one. "Oh hey Dylan" sam said looking up from his phone to look at me. "Sorry sam I was just looking for jakes room" I said embarrassed that I had just barged into his room.

"Oh down the hall" he said smiling. I nodded and closed the door. I turned around and Colby was standing right there in front of me.

"Oh your back" he said with a smile. "Um yeah Jake invited me to go exploring with you guys" I said feeling awkward because of my last experience with Colby.

"Oh really" he said looking me up and down smiling. "Listen Colby, you can't do this me and Jake are-" I started but stopped. "Your what?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Well-um-we're-" I said scratching my neck.

what were we?

"Exactly" He said smiling grabbing my waist.
"No stop Colby" I said grabbing his hands and pushing them off my waist and walking towards Jakes room.

I walked in jakes room. "Oh hey Dylan" he said smiling at my presents. "What's up?" I asked sitting on his bed. "I'm editing" he said turning towards me away from him computer.

"Um editing what?"

"Oh right I never told you"

"told me what?"

"I'm a youtuber and so is everyone else in the house"

"oh cool"

"I was wondering why you had so many followers on Instagram, I mean I knew you were cute but"

"You think I'm cute?" Jake asked laughing. I blushed and looked down. "Ready to go?" Sam asked walking in. "Yep" me and Jake said.

We rode in Colby's car me and Jake were in the back while Colby was driving and sam was in the passenger seat. It was a long drive so I fell asleep on jakes shoulder. Once we got there it was already dark.

"Be careful its dark and we don't know what's out there at this time at night" Sam said as we got out of the car. "Great" I mumbled holding on to jakes arm.

We were walking in this building and we were on the 2nd floor and we heard a noise from downstairs.

"What was that?" I whispered to Jake scared out of my mind. "It was probably nothing" Jake whispered back.

"Jake i don't have a good feeling about this" I whispered in his ear. "It's gonna be fine Dylan, I'm here" he said putting his arm around me pulling me into his chest. I saw Colby look at us in the corner of his eye.

We explored a little longer then we decided to leave. We were all hungry so we decided to go eat at ihob.

"That was fun" Sam said as we slide into a booth. "Yeah it was" I said looking to Colby who was next to me in the booth. "We should do that again" colby said looking down at me smiling.