3# Confessions?

[Peridots POV]
W-wh-WHAT!? I blushed. Lapis didn't look at me. It was silent for a moment.
"W-wow thanks." This is awkward. "Y-yeah." She turned her face to me. Was she blushing!? " W-well Friends care about each other, right?" I laughed nervously. "Yeah....Friends." Lazuli was apparently disappointed. Why?
"Lapis are you okay ?"

[Lapis POV]
"Yeah....Friends." I was disappointed. Am i really just a friend? She looked at me worriedly. "Lapis are you okay?" Should I tell her? "I-i...." I love you.
"Just say it Lazuli."
"I think I lo-
"YOO LAPIS, PERIDORITO!" We both blushed. WHY NOW!?
"WHERE ARE YOOOUU GUYS?" It was Amethyst. "IN THE BAARN." Peri screamed. The small purple Gem went in. "Peri are you okay?" Peri gave her a confused look.
Oh no. The Gem continued. "Well Lappy came yesterday and asked if you were here." Peri looked at me. I blushed again. "YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HER FACE!" Amethyst laughed.
We both blushed again. "Anyways, i and Steven wanted to ask you if you want to go to the kindergarten with us." Peri looked excited. "Of course I'll come with you." I sighed. "Lapis what's wrong?" The green Gem was worried. "Oh I know what's going on here." Amethyst giggled. "Peri, Lapis doesn't want you to-
"OKAY HAVE FUN!" I interrupted her. She just giggled again. "See you later Lapis!" Peridot waved at me. I waved back. The small gems went out. They were laughing. They both really like each other. I was angry. Wait am I jealous? I shrugged. Maybe I should watch Camp Pining Hearts.

[Peridots POV]
I and Amethyst went to the Warp Pad. Steven is already here. "Hi Peri!" He hugged me. "Hello Steven."
"Are you ready?" The little boy smiled at me. "Yes."

Timeskip

Here we are. The Alpha Kindergarten. We walked around the big place. I explained them a few things. Steven asked me stupid questions. So easy.
After a few minutes we heard a loud scream. I gasped. A corrupted gem!
I frightened. "Stay behind us." Steven and Amethyst were standing in front of me. I can't fight with them. I'm useless. Steven summoned his shield. Amethyst summoned her weapon too. I never thought about a weapon. I can't even summon a weapon. I can't protect them. I need help. I shook my head. I can't thing about this right now. The corrupted gem yelled and ran towards us. I gulped. Amethyst tried to hold it down. She failed. The monster ran towards me but Steven hold it back. "Amethyst let's fuse!" The purple gem and the half-gem fused. "Everything is okay, Smoky Quartz is here!" (A/N I love Smoky. One of my favourite fusions)

Timeskip bc Idk how to write the fight.

Smoky won. The corrupted gem poffed. I quickly bubbled it and sent it to home. "Good job you two!" I said.
They unfused. "Thanks." Steven giggled. "WE KICKED HIS BUTT!" Amethyst grinned. "Let's go home." Steven said. I nodded and we warp us to the Beachouse. Pearl and Garnet were talking to each other. Steven ran to Garnet and hugged. He did the same to Pearl. "GUYS WE FOUGHT A CORRUPTED GEM." He screamed. "W-what!?" Pearl asked. Steven just giggled. "Are you okay?" He nodded. "How did you fought it?" Amethyst grinned. "We fused!" Garnet smiled and gave us a thumbs up. "I'll go home,bye!" I waved and went to the Warp Pad.

[Lapis POV]
"HEEYYYY LAZULI I'M BACK." Peridot screamed outside the barn. "HEY PERI COME IN." I screamed inside. She ran towards me and hugged me. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter. "Hello." She giggled. "Hey, how was your day?" I asked her. "Steven and Amethyst fought a corrupted gem!" I gasped. "Are you okay?" She nodded. We started to watch Camp Pining Hearts together. "PERCY LEAVE PIERE ALONE YOU STUPID CLOD!" Peridot grumbled. So cute. I giggled. "By the way Lapis, what do you wanted to tell me?" Ouh-oh...
I blushed hard. "It's...not important." Not anymore. Peri looked at me for a while and then looked at the screen again. I can't tell her. What if she doesn't feel the same? I don't want to destroy our friendship. Even if she feels the same, i'm afraid of it. What if she'll uses me just like Jasper? I shook my head. No, Peridot is different. She is better than Jasper. What am I thinking!? Of course she is way better than Jasper. I trust her.
"Lapis, you okay ?" Peri was worried.
"Yeah, i'm fine." She hold my hand. I looked at her. She did the same. "Are you sure?" I snorted. "Aww you care about me too!" She blushed, still holding my hand. "Um Peri?"
"What?" I looked at our hands. The small gem looked at my direction. She blushed even harder. "I'M SORRY!" She let go. I giggled. "It's okay." We both laughed.

Timeskip

[Peridots POV]
I tried to sleep. I closed my eyes. I looked at the other side of the barn. Lapis was asleep. She looks so beautiful and her snore is so cute. I couldn't stop looking at her. How can a gem be so gorgeous?

Next Day

I woke up. Pumpkin jumped on me. "What is it Pumpkin?" She barked and looked at Lapis. I ran to her. She was still sleeping. "N-no please, LEAVE ME ALONE JASPER!!!" I could see a screen...from Lapis GEM!? There is Lapis and...Jasper. Jasper: " Lapis let's be together again....please."