13# don't leave (final)

Credit to dement09
This chapter is a little bit inspired by dement09's antifreeze

Lapis's POV
"You can't do this to us, to me!" Peridot grumbled. "Come with me." I said.
She shook her head again. "I don't want to leave." The small gem started to cry.
"W-why? Why is it so difficult with you. You're so selfish. You don't care about others. When you kissed me I was happy. Not just because you loved me. I was happy because I thought you care about someone than yourself. I thought it might mean something to you but I was wrong. You didn't change. I didn't change." She looked away. It's true. Everything she said was true.
"Peridot I'm s-
"WHAT? YOU'RE SORRY? Of course you are! You didn't want any of this happen now, did you? You just want to leave as fast as possible."
I stayed silent.
"We sang together, we lived together, we made mep morps together! We can fight together too!" Peridot took her visor of. I never saw her without it. She wiped her tears away. "I-i'm sorry. I didn't want this conversation."
She put her visor on. "N-no it's fine. Everything you said was true. Maybe I should leave." Peridot was horrified. "Lapis don't leave me. When the time comes and the diamonds gonna attack us, I think we can win. You can win. Earth is our home now. Isn't it worth fighting for?" She reached her hand to me with a small smile. "W-what do you say Lapis?" Steven smiled nervously. I looked at my feet. "Peridot, I'm not getting caught in the middle of an another war. I'm leaving in a few hours. I know they're coming." I walked away. I heard a few sobs. Peridot cried harder. I couldn't stand this. I began to cry too. "Don't go. I know you're better than this. Help me to protect OUR home! We can do this !" She tried to speak between sobs. I made a steep forward.
"PLEASE STAY WITH ME!"

I stopped. She was hugging me from behind. Steven stayed silent. A few tears were streaming down his face.
"Peridot let me go." I said. She didn't let go. "Lapis listen. Back then one year ago when you came here to life with me, I tought you hated me or you  were even disgusted. I know I messed some things up in the past but I never stopped loving you. I wanted to help you escape but Jasper didn't let me help you. I was so happy when I saw you the first time after malachite. I'm so sorry that you were trapped in a mirror, that you were in a fusion for a few months. I promise I'm here for you. We can do this. Believe me." She cried in my back. That was to much for me. I fell to my knees. Peridot still hugging me.
"I love you." Peri said. I turned my around and hugged her, even more crying. She did the same. Steven hugged us too. We were all a crying mess now.

Timeskip 2 months later

"Sapphire. Will you marry me?" Ruby asked with tears in her eyes. "Yes of course!" They both hugged eachother and started to cry. All the gems were outside cheering. Peridot smiled at me. I smiled back. "That's amazing right?" She asked. I nodded. I took her hand. "Maybe we'll do the same another time." I smirked. Peridot giggled nervously. I got on my knees. She kissed me. "Yeah maybe. Maybe we're not alone anymore then."

You could imagine what happend after that.

-----------------------------------------------------------
YES IT'S FINISHED. I CAN DIE NOW BYE! Jk I hope you liked this story. I know this chapter is little bit shorter but I'm working on a new Lapidot fanfic ;). I don't know if you want an another story. I hope you don't hate me lol. Thank you for your support!
Bye!