9# Conversation

Peridot's POV
Here we are. The home of the crystal gems. I was still exhausted and damaged but I won't rest until I talk to Jasper. She seems to be...broken.
I hope she won't hurt me again.
Amethyst, Pearl, Garnet and Steven went in to the house. I followed them. To be honest, I'm afraid to see Lapis. After all what happened she probably never wants to see me again...or she is maybe disgusted from my confession. How could I think that she likes me?
"Um Peridot? You okay?" Steven asked. I was crying again. I didn't noticed it. "I'm fine." I searched for Lapis. She wasn't here. "Steven, where is Lapis?" The young boy giggled. "Don't worry she is in the barn. Do you want me to pick her up?" I gulped. Is this a good idea? I don't know...
"Well...um later...maybe? I want to talk to Jasper." He nodded. "Peridot you need rest." Pearl came. "After I speak with Jasper." She shook her head. "That's too dangerous."
"Aww come on P. It will be fine. Garnet, you and I will take care of Peri." Amethyst begged Pearl.
"Yes Pearl. Nothing bad will happen." Added Garnet. Pearl groaned. "Well i guess we have no other choice?" She laughed nervously. Thank the stars.
We came to the middle of the Base. There where a lot of bubbles. I remember this place. Steven destroyed my bubble so I could escape. I was without my Limbenhancers. The first time in my life...
Sometimes I really miss them. Garnet told that i'm stronger without them. How is this possible?
So...yeah. That's all what I remember. Well expect one thing. Steven called me 'cute'. I'm not cute...
"There she is." Garnet showed us Jasper's gem in a red bubble. We were all afraid. "Ready?" The tallest gem asked. We all nodded. Pearl summoned her weapon and Amethyst shape shifted in a...big buff person?

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Go!"

Garnet opened the bubble. The gem was glowing and then Jasper came out. She was shocked. "What am I doing here? What are you doing here?" The buff gem was angry.
"We just want to talk." Garnet didn't even bother to summon her weapons. "Please Jasper." Steven begged her now. "Hmpf. Fine what ever. I won't attack you. This time...".
We all sighed in relief. "So, what is it?" She was kinda pissed. "Jasper. I want to talk with to about Lapis and other important things." I said. "I don't want to." She seemed to be sad now. "Please Jasper." Now I begged her. She sighed. "Can you leave us alone, please?" Everyone nodded except Pearl. "I don't know if it's a good idea....".
"Come on Pearl. If something happens then Peridot can call us." Garnet put her hand on Pearl's shoulder. Pearl sighed. "Thank you." I said. After a few seconds, the room was empty. Just me and Jasper. Oh stars. I hope nothing bad happens. "You need rest." She said quietly. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Nothing." She looked away. What happened...?
"Um nevermind. Can I ask you something?" I gulped. She looked at me again. With a tired expression. "Go on." We both were sitting on the ground. I could feel sweets on my forehead. "Do you...still love Lapis?" I looked at her. Her boring expression went to a shocked on. "W-what?"
The orange gem trembled a bit. J gulped again. "You heard me." You stupid clod ! She'll shatter you now.
"...Yes...". Jasper didn't look at me. She still loves her...
"I'm sorry for you Jasper. I-i feel the same for her..."
I looked away. Jasper turned her head to me again. More shocked. "You do?" I nodded slowly. "Well...um." The buff gem sighed. "Look, I will say it again. I'm really sorry. I didn't want this okay? Can you at least forgive me?" She gave me her hand. Should I forgive her? Well she tortured me and Lapis. "I'll forgive you what you did to me." She smiled a bit. "BUT! I won't forgive you for what you did to Lapis." I shook her hand. "Yes. Of course." "That's all for now. Thank you Jasper." "Yeah okay." You're such a clod Jasper. I will never forgive you. My eyes felt heavy and my whole body was exhausted. So much pain...
"Guys! Please come back." I shouted. After a few minutes, Pearl, Garnet, Amethyst and Steven went to the gems. "Peridot you'll rest now." Ordered Garnet. Peri shock her head. They poofed Jasper and we went upstairs. "This pain is killing me. J mumbled. "Don't worry P-dot you can rest now." Amethyst leaded her to the couch. "Do you need anything?" She asked. I shook my head. As I wanted to fall asleep, I heard something. "BARK! BARK!" This voice...
Wait...Pumpkin? "STEVEN? PUMPKIN IS LEADING TOWARDS YOUR HOUSE. I DON'T KNOW WHY SO I'LL GO IN!" Someone shouted from outside. And not just someone. It was Lapis Lazuli.
OH MY STARS. WHAT NOW!? I looked at Steven. He laughed. Come on help me. "Steven help me~" I whispered. Amethyst had an evil grin on her face. "IT'S OKAY. COME IN!" She shouted back. I gasped. Amethyst and Steven both laughed hard. AAAAHAHAHAH NOOO. STUPID CLODS. Then the door opened. I turned my away. A big gasp.
"P-peridot?" She began the cry. I turned my face to her. She was beautiful as always. "I-i....-

Lapis' POV
A few minutes earlier.
Pumpkin didn't want to stop barking. I groaned and followed her. What's wrong with her? Why are we at the beach? The small vegetable dragged Lapis. "What is it Girl?" She barked even more. I rolled my eyes. Pumpkin was never like that before. I hope she is fine. Pumpkin ran to Steven's Hous. Weird. "STEVEN? PUMPKIN IS LEADING ME TOWARDS YOUR HOUSE. I DON'T KNOW WHY SO I'LL GO IN!" I shouted from the outside. I run up the stairs and heard laughter. "IT'S OKAY. COME IN!" Shouted Amethyst back. Well there goes nothing. I opened the door.
There were Steven, Amethyst and...
and
and
"P-peridot?" I started to cry. She came back. She really came back. Why? Didn't she hate me? Why is she here? Why did she even leave?
The green gem turned her head to me.  She panicked. "I-i...