Chapter two

I sat on the side of the rode for like an hour until my uncle finally spoke up. "Hey you come live with us ok and we'll figure it all out." He said and I nod and we walk to his house to get in his truck to go back to my house and get my stuff to put into his spare bedroom.

I get practically all my clothes out and put in boxes and put in is his truck bed and then we get my workout gear that he started me on and then we get my sheets for the bed in his house and bath stuff and then left.

I get settled in the room and set everything up. It's like my old bedroom but a little bigger, my uncle is richer than my mom. They have a basic relationship but one thing is wrong Stacey his wife my aunt can't have children and so I'm the only one in the house. My uncle is asleep because he works morning shift and my aunt works night shift.

I sit in my new "room" and get on my phone that I've hid from my mom and step father which are now in jail. Wow it feels weird saying that now. I look through social media at all the kids my age partying and kissing there boyfriends and girlfriends. I wish I had a boyfriend. I'm so scared they'll try to help and get hurt that I hid from everyone.

I see his profile my old next door neighbor I've watched walk and jog down the road and play football after school and kiss his girlfriend in front of everyone like there in love. It shocks me, I wish I could know what it feels like to be kissed by a boy I am in love with.

I then see I have a text message and look at it. Instagram has changed a lot from when I last used it. Which in my defense was like a month ago. I see it and drop my phone on my stomach it can't be, no I saw wrong. I pick it up and yea it was him texting me. I've never talked to him just stalked him outside of my window or at his football practice. Oh my god Dalton Riggs is texting me.

Hey
Hey aren't you that girl that lives beside me??
Hello??

He really wants to talk to me omg I don't know what to do right now, I can't get close to him without actually chatting with him so here I go.

Hey yes it's me I live beside you

I text and wait nervously for his reply.

Oh ok good I thought so. I saw you at my practice three days ago and was wondering.
Do you like football??

He's asking me what I like. Wow he's so omg I'm gonna die.

Yea a little it's interesting to me, but I've never been to an actual game but I want to.

I had to say the truth a little. But I didn't tell him I liked him but I want to tell him.

Well I have a game this Friday and I've never seen you there, and I would know if I saw you there but I never do but I want you to come and actually watch a game.
If you ain't got nothing planned.
Friends??

He asked me to be his friend oh I am so happy.

Of course I'll come to see you play. And yea we can be friends lol. I need some I don't have no friends at school mostly because I don't hang out with no one.

I have to start making friends soon. And well it starts with my next door neighbor/ crush...

Ok yay hey maybe we can meet up tomorrow before Monday...

He wants to meet me and I look like a mess omg ok be cool about this.

Yea that would be awesome, when and where would we be seeing each other so I can get ready.

I actually need to tell my aunt who I hope is happy for me. I'm sure she will tho.

What about in front of my house and we can go for a walk?? How would that be??

Oh ok yea I'll not have to get to dressed up.

Yea sure that'll be fine what time??

I'll need to know when to leave.

What about 12:00 am??

Ok that'll make perfect time to get ready. Wait what will I need to wear??

Sure that'll be fine. It's been fun talking to you. I'll need to get to bed to keep my sleep schedule.

Ok that's fine, you to I've been wanting to meet you this will be fun.

He's been wanting to meet me. Omg that's so awesome.

Same can't wait. See you tomorrow. Gn!!

See ya gn!!!

—————————

Yay I have a date now with my neighbor. Wait no not a date it's a meet up. He has a girlfriend and it's not me. Don't get your hopes up. We're only going to be friends.

Kenzie who is his girlfriend doesn't need him, he's way to nice for her. She's a bitch and I have had my own arguments with her. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Dalton's so hot I swear. I wish he would dump Kenzie so bad but it will happen if it's meant to happen or not. I just can't wait to actually get to see him in person and not out a window.

Uncle Rob didn't tell me what they went to jail for I'll have to ask him. Today has been a long day and I can only damn imagine what they went to jail for at this point so I'm passing out I just still can't believe he wanted to meet me for a long time it's so sweet.

Ugh it's bad that I secretly love him and I'm to afraid to tell him in real life other than in my dreams...