Chapter eleven

I wake up to my alarm beeping again and I fear to turn over. It never stops so I have to. I cut it off and then lay in bed. My pants and panties are off. My boobs feel sore and I look at them in the mirror and there are two firm hand prints there.

Then I spaz out, he came inside of yesterday and I don't have protection. I get on my phone and called the doctors office. "Hello this is Doctor Adam speaking how may we help you?" The Doctor said so calmly.

"I um I had sex last night and I'm not on any type of protection and there was no condom used. What would be the next best thing to use to make sure I don't get pregnant?" I say to the doctor. The only thing worst than getting raped is when you have a baby from the person who rapped you. Which would be my step father in the case.

"The next best thing is to use day after pills and to get put on birth control as soon as possible." The doctor comes back on over the phone. "Where would I be able to find those pills at?" I ask. "Any local medical store." He tells me. I say thank you and hang up. I send Dalton a quick text saying:

Hey I'm going to ride my bike to school today, I won't need a ride. I'll see you at school.

Then I throw my clothes on and run out the door and go to CVS. Which is between school and my house so. I he there I buy the pills and get a drink to go with them. I go outside the store and look at the box. I take one pill out and take it. Then I throw it all in my purse and get back on my bike. Then my phone buzzes.

I take it out and it's a message from a blocked number. I open the text message and I drop everything and start to cry. It's the video from my step father rapping me last night in my room.

I throw my phone in my purse coming to the conclusion that I am just not going to watch the video.

——————————

I get to school and wait outside of the front doors for Dalton. I put my headphones in and sit down on the step.

I am soon tapped on the shoulder my a girl that is very pretty in front of me. I look up and take out my headphones. "Are you Alice?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Oh my god girl everyone is talking about Dalton, Kenzie, and you!" She saids and I look up at her confused. "What do you mean?" I ask her and she smiles at me as I get up. "Everyone is saying you stole Dalton away from Kenzie and now Kenzie is out to get revenge on you." She said and I still don't even know this chicks name.

"What's your name?" I ask her and she perks up. "My name is Amelia." She saids and I smile. "Ok. What period is your free period?" I ask her and she thinks for a moment. "Fifth, what about you?" She ask. "Fifth. Look find me out here during free period and we can continue this 'chat'. Ok?" I tell her and she nods and walks into the school. I look around the school yard and spot Dalton walking my direction.

I walk up to him and smile. "Why didn't you wanna ride with me?" He ask and I shrug my shoulder. "I don't know I had to stop by CVS for something. Are we still coming to my house today?" I ask him and he nods. "Ok I will see you at lunch!!" I tell him and walk up the steps that I was just sitting on.

He grabs my arm. "Wait." He saids. "Can we talk later like about something I've been wanting to tell you?" He ask and I turn around. "Of course. When do you want to talk?" I ask him and he looks at his phone. "We have about 30 minutes before first bell rings. What about now?" He ask and I nod and turn around. "You lead the way."

We walk out to the football field and sit on the bleachers. It's actually pretty cool because we're aren't he only ones out here there's others to.

"What did you want to talk about?" I ask him and he pulls something out of his pocket. "Well I wanted to tell you that since the first time I saw you, and let me tell you it was a WHILE ago. I've always thought something was off about you like you never talked to anyone. You always have excellent grades and you always have a hoodie or long sleeve shirt and pants. You never wear shorts or anything else. But most girls throw themselves at me. You on the other hand, you just watched me out your window for like 5 years. Even through puberty and I wasn't the best looking kid at the start of puberty." He pauses and we both laugh.

"What I'm trying to say is that even throughout all of this. There's always been this little spot in my heart that always wanted to get to know you. Know I do know you a little bit. Not as well as I want to but by the much that I do know about you. You are an amazing friend and I wouldn't want that to ever change so. Alice, will you be my date to the homecoming dance that is next Friday? And also will you do me the honor of being my beautiful girlfriend?" I look at him in disbelief.

This is actually happening. "Yes and yes Dalton I never thought you would ask but yes." I answer him and he stands up and looks at me. I stand up beside him and look slightly up to him and smile. Then he leans in and softly but surely connects his lips to mine. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls my body as close as he can.

After about what feels like ten minutes we pull apart and I smile up at him. The warning bell rings and he laughs. Oh his laugh I tell you.

"I guess we should go. I wouldn't want to make my girlfriend late." He saids and we slowly get off the bleachers and run to our classes. This day could change everything from last night.