Chapter thirteen

The bell rings and school is out! I walk over to Daltons car and then I see Kenzie walking up to him to. Dalton turns around towards me and wraps me into a hug. I see Kenzie's face with a shot of hurt on it.

"What a little slut!" I here her say and Dalton sits me down out of his hands. "What was that about my GIRLFRIEND?!" Dalton saids to her and I put a hand on his chest. "Dalton please don't start it. She is just jealousy that you like me and not her let's just go." I say and he gets in the car.

"You don't know what your in for!" Kenzie saids and then walks away. Thinking she use to scare me makes me laugh. She is just so pathetic. I get into the car and Dalton drives away leaving her with her arms crossed.

"So how was it with Amelia?" He ask with one hand on the steering wheel. "Both hands on the wheel boy! And good I got her number and she said that we could go Wednesday." I said and he raises his hands off the wheel and I automatically grab the wheel from him. He laughs and puts his hands back on the wheel.

We pull into the parking lot of Burger King and I laugh. "What's funny?" He said pulling into a parking space. "Oh nothing just never thought the most popular and rich person in school would eat HERE!" I told him and laughed again. He grabbed his chest like it hurt his heart that I would say that. I laugh and grab his hand off his chest.

"I like my hand inside of yours." He said and I blush. He lifts my hand up to his mouth and I start to blush. I feel his warm breathe on my hand as he plants a kiss right on the center of my hand. Then he looks up at me and laughs. Showing his $100 smile!

——————————

We pull into my drive way as I pop a fry into my mouth and laugh as Dalton answers my Truth I just have him.

"I like pandas there cute!" He said and I laugh. He puts the car into park. "Your turn. Would you ever have sex with me?" He asks and I laugh a little. "I mean yea after we are together for a bit." He smiles and I laugh, kinda feeling awkward.

He puts his hand on the side of my face rubbing my cheekbone. He looks up at my eyes and then down to my lips. He slowly pulls me towards him as he leans towards me. I sit there frozen, not believing that this is happening.

I feel his breathe on my lips and I still sit there not wanting to make anything weird and then I feel his smile against me and then he kisses me. His lips feel so smooth against mine. They taste like mint.

Dalton's POV

I took it slow but I think it was worth it. Her lips feel lip a cloud. There so soft and they taste like Cherries. I'm not going to take it to far because we did just get together. I'm not that player so I'm not going to do that. I think I'm addicted to her lips already!

I pull apart and look at her. It's only our second kiss but I could kiss her forever. "Let's go inside and eat this Burger King." She saids with her cheeks kinda red. I can tell this is new to her and I actually like it.

I get out of the car and then she waits for me in front of my car. I walk around and join her as we walk to the door. As soon as she opens the door there's a big bang. I push her behind me as soon as I here it.

I look into the house and I don't see anyone. I turn around to look at her. "Look I'm going to go inside if I'm not back in 20 minutes run to my house and call the cops. And whatever you do, do not enter this house after me!"

I turn back around and feel her little hand on my shoulder and I turn around. She looks up at me with a scared look on her face. I put my hand under her jaw and press a small kiss on her lips before I leave. "Be careful." She saids as soon as I pull away from her.

"I will." I tell her and grab the metal bat by the door. I creek the door the rest of the way to lead to a dark house. I step inside the house and cut on the light. There is a table that is turned over in the dinning room. I've never been here before so I keep the bay held high and ready to swing.

I turn the corner and there is a black figure standing there. I swing the bat and hit him as he falls to the ground. I turn on the dinning room light and it's an older man. I recognize him. I hit him in the head one more time just on the safe side, maybe...

I grab the nearest curtain roping it off the rack and tie his arms up. Just like my dad taught me before he left for military. 'It's a knot no man can get out of' as he told me once.

I sit him against the table that was turned over and call Alice in the house. She comes in running and jumps into my arms.

"I'm ok. I tied him up but I have a question. Who is he?" I ask her and she drops out of my hands. She takes one look at the man and just busted into tears. She fell to the ground kicking away from the man.

She gets up out of the floor and ran out of the house. The last word she said before she left was "get him the hell away! Kill him" I knew it from there. This was the man that Kenzie thought was me sneaking into Alices house.

This piece of shit!