prolouge part two

As she looked down at the gun, he closed the distance by pulling her into his side and wrapping one of his arms around her shoulder. A smile was painted on his face as he pretended that everything was alright. Everyone seemed to be completely unaware that a kidnapping was taking place. She held back a scream, and tears as she walked beside him, but as they got closer and closer to the vehicles, he walked quicker, so her feet were almost dragging below her as she struggled to keep up pace.

People stared at them as they walked by, but didn't bother being worried after the Kidnapper said things like,

"We gotta get out of this rain!" and laugh sarcastically.

Finally, he slowed his pace, but that only meant worse for Emily. Fires of fear boiled inside her face as her heart pounded violently against her chest. She saw that  His brown van was parked in the back of the school, so no one would see him throw her in. Mr kidnapper put his gun in his pocket jacket and slid the van door opened, and that's when Emily began to scream.

"Let me go!" she yelped in a high pitch voice, she dug her finger nailed into his neck as he picked her up, kicking and thrashing and screaming with a blood curtailing edge.

"Shut up!" he snapped.

"Let me-" her shrill cries were  sounded out after he put his hand over her mouth quickly, and ripped her head back by her hair. Yanking her into his chest he held her still, then pushed her into the van with such a force that she doubled over, and smacked her jaw against the side of the vans wall.

"Hey!" She screamed, but the door closed quickly, and before she could even try to find another escape, the kidnapper was already in the front seat and speeding out of the parking lot. 

The vans engines screeched loudly as She flew backward. The vans speed exhilarated as Emily tried to regain her balance, but she would fall over again. The van made so many twists and turns that she felt as if she were going to vomit. The sickness she felt she wasn't sure if was due to fear, or actual dizziness, Emily tried to make a thought of where she was being taken, by guessing the feel of the ground they were driving on.

Trees smacked against the side of the van, this frightened her even more. It suddenly sunk in that she was somewhere in the woods behind her school. Pounding on the sides of the walls she shrieked and cried out for help, but on the inside she knew no one would be able to hear her, still though... she screamed.

She kicked at the sides of the walls over and over, putting all of her weight into the kick. Hoping to find some kind of breaking point she realized that the back doors were removed and turned into some kind  of wood, so there was no getting out. The hopelessness she felt was to much to bare, so her cries turned into hoarse breaths, as she tried to suck in some air. 

Anxiety filled her, she fell into a corner of the van as another violent turn took place. Emily couldn't get up anymore, so she layed there, hugging her knees to her chest, and holding herself in place. The van took a few more sharp turns and finally came to a stop. She heard the front door open and slam shut... and waited for the side door to open.