prolouge part six

The expression on her face twisted into a frown, she felt like she needed to stay with him, just as he did with her. He was like an angel to her, she wanted to be his friend, there was some kind of mystical line pulling them together. Emily felt as if she was tied to him by an invisible rope, he was meant to be in her life, was it fate? Neither of them knew, but Emily loved it, and Samuel feared it. He didn't like the feeling of having to be near her, because the feeling made it like he wouldn't be able to live without being near her any longer.

"Emily you must." He said.

She reached in and hugged him as big as she could, but she could barely get her arms around his back, the tips of her fingers barely touched. He smiled as she hugged him, the one thing he did like was the feeling of being a protector, instead of a monster. But he knew better then to let this go on.

He brought his hand to the back of her head and glided his hands over her hair, and whispered "Forget me".

Then suddenly she was alone. Confused, scared, fearful, the kidnappers eyes haunted her, the animals growls filled her memory, so she broke off in a sprint through the woods. Tripping and stumbling over her uncoordinated feet, she had to get out of those woods.

But Sam watched from afar. His eyes never leaving her.