Chapter 21

Louis's P.O.V

              *Night Of Concert at Madison Square Garden*

     I laid back in the chair again then leaned out, then back in , then out ,then back in. I took a deep breath looking down at my pretty much chewed up nails. I rolled up my shirt on the bottom a little bit, then I rolled it back down . Then up, then down, then up , then down. I moved my head to Zayn who was still in the chair facing the mirror, his hair was getting finsihed- he was the last of us to be all the way ready for the concert. The nerves were getting to me like they never had before. Our hairdresser turned the blow dryer on breifly and then back off , I listened to the sound it made when she placed it back on the table. I took another deep breath only this time it came out a lot louder than expected. I looked over at Harry who was buttoning up his blazer again. He had already buttoned and unbuttoned it a total of 6 times and I was counting, maybe the nerves were getting to him too- but then again they always did. Usually a good ol' masage worked on him, his muscles were always unbelivably tense. The snap of the bottle of hair gel closing knocked me out of my thoughts and I brought my attention back to Zayn watching as his hair got rubbed through the last time finishing his perfect quiff. Liam paced the floor nearby stopping ever so often to do a series of push -ups. Niall shoved a crazy amount of food into his mouth - nothing out of the ordinary.

            I lifted myself off of my chair and walked over to Harry I wrapped my arms around him from behind and gave him a soft kiss on the neck. I moved my hands up to his shoulders and rubbed them firmly feeling him loosen up a bit. He let out a muffled moan which turned me on bit. He turned to face me and looked into my eyes. I melted into a mess of Harry bliss and went numb unable to do anything with those beautiful eyes looking at me. He leaned foward and kissed me on the lips. I greeted his lips by sucking on them softly. Soon I let my tongue ask for entrance which his lips accepted. Our tongues fought for dominance inside our mouths and he pulled me closer. I soon pulled away to linger in his eyes because of our bandmates pleads. "I love baby". I whispered to him.

  "I love you too, I love you so much". He said back wrapping my body in his arms soon he pulled away. I heard the door to the dressing room open and then shut. I lifted my head to plant a kiss on Harry's jaw bone. I realized that Zayn was finally ready and the door opening and closing was our hair dresser leaving now it was just the five of us. I took a really big breath as I took Harry's hand and joined the rest of the band who was in a circle.

   "First I want to say, let's go out there and give it our all". Liam said. "Let's have fun and go crazy". I interrupted grinning looking towards Harry who squeezed my hand tight. "Let's not have any more close calls on letting your secret get out". Liam shut me down. "I thought we had all agreed it's best not to let something like that out yet". Liam glared at me. It wasn't like he hadn't already punished me enough after the interview. Not just him but everybody including Harry.

      "Guys let's make history- to think two years ago we didn't even know eachother we were just five guys  with big dreams from small towns". Niall said, I let him finish. "Now we're five guys that are part of the biggest band in the world preforming at Madison Square Garden". His face lit up. 

    "Amen to that". I said.

 "Cheers". Harry lifted his free hand in the air. The door creaked open and a head with a headset popped in.

  "You're on in Five". She warned and then went on her way. The final nerves crusied through me . In only five minutes there werre going to be no place for those.

          Before we knew it we were whisked on stage and into our first song soon after that the second and then so on. The crowd went abosolutely wild. I tried to get close to Harry sneaking him smiles but not much more due to Liam's warning. We sang brilliantly. Everything else was a adreniline driven blur. Fueled my noise, happiness and love. When we did our final sweat filled bows and made our way off stage I was sure I had put on the show of my life. I knew exactly how I wanted to celebrate.