Thank you

I want to give a big thank you to all of my fans. You guys are the reason I enjoyed writing these books. I had fun, I cried, and I laughed. I tried to keep it different and avoid cliches. Not only that but I wanted to have my characters represent different things that I felt strongly about.

Alison: it doesn't matter how old you are, it's okay to still be a kid.

Becca: it doesn't matter your race or gender, you can do or be anything.

Nicole: family isn't blood, it's those who are with you through thick and thin.

Micha: fight for what you want no matter how impossible it seems

Donald: don't let your disability be a burden, embrace it and make something of it.

Keith: sometimes it's okay to let others in and help you take care of your demons.

Nikolia: it doesn't matter what a person looks like, it's about whats inside.

Chloe: don't be scared to say what you feel.

Sabel: don't let someone bully you, fight back

Sabrina: we all have our fears, with the smallest of triggers and it's not easy to get over them but it's possible.

Quincy: we can't pick and choose who are parents are but we can pick and choose who we are

Danny: we all jump to assumptions and we make mistakes it's important to own up when you screw up.

Alexander: we can't always be there to protect those we love but we can be there to catch them.

Eliot: all work and no play is not the way to live.

I wanted my characters to be relatable, fun, and someone you like reading. Thank you for the votes, thank you for the follows, thank you for comments, and thank you for riding this journey with the Bishop family. What questions or thoughts do you have for me?