Four • irl

|third person view|

"He's so... uhh there is no word to describe him." Maria groaned as she placed her pillow of her head. "I hate yo ugly ass." She complained to the boy who laid next to her.

"You love me Maria and you know it." Chase said as he placed her other pillow over his face.

"Why did you have to text him." She complained as she looked over the chase would was now havering a laugh attack.

Chase was had been Maria's best friend since kindergarten, practically sandpit buddies.

"Hey at least he wants to meet up." Chase said as he moved to his side to get a clear view of his best friend's now red face.

"He has a girlfriend and I'm sure he's not into me." She replied.

Just then the phone buzzed and started to ring, that was when his name lit up the screen as if it was right in cue.

"Go on answer if." Chase said as he moved up off the bed.

"I love you chase Brian Dixson." She smiled before she answer the phone.

"Hey." Ethan said into the phone, making Maria's heart flutter.

"Sup White Chocolate" Maria replied as she chuckled lightly.

"Guess what." Ethan said.

"Your gay and im awesome."Maria chuckled as she smiled at chase who had both hands covering his mouth.

"No dipshit. Diego wants you to come to LA for the holidays..." He laughed. "No I do t but you can stay if you want." This voice was obviously Diego's.

"Sure. I got too go, love you D and see ya whit chocolate." Maria said before hanging up the phone.

"Well what did he say?" Chase asked as she sat up.

"I'm going to LA in two weeks." She replied as her face turned bright red.