Tweleve • imessage & irl

Mariachi 🥁
Ethan are you wake
8:45

Ethan
8:47
Gucci Gallagher

Gucci Gallagher 💅🏻
What wrong
It better be important I'm trying to sleep.

Mariachi 🥁
I don't feel so good

Gucci Gallagher 💅🏻
🙄
Can't Diego or someone else take care of you.

Mariachi 🥁
Do give me that sass
Joe went home earlier this morning and Diego , Steve and Sebastian are out

Gucci Gallagher 💅🏻
Fine I will be there soon.

-

|Maria|

Maria sat with her back against the bathroom wall, hand on her stomach and red solo cups covering the floor from the night before.

Her head was spinning and her stomach was hurting from the cause of too much drinking.

Tears drained from her eyes as she reached for the toilet again, vomiting for the hundredth time that morning.

The last time that Maria had drank that much was when she was 17 and her boyfriend Ben Howard had broke her heart. Ben Howard was her first love, her first kiss. He had broken up with her after a  three years because she didn't want to do what he wanted her too.

"Maria?"

"In here." Maria replied to the familiar voice from last night, knowing that it was Ethan.

She watched as the tired boy walked into the bathroom, looking at her then sitting in the floor next to her.

"Hey." He whispered to her, placing his arm around her shoulder, pulling her into a hug.  "Let's get you cleaned up."

"Why are you friends with me." She asked she tries to stand up.

"What do you mean?" Ethan asked.

"I mean why are you friends with, all I'm gunna do is ruin your life like I have for most people. God my own mother even abandoned me  at birth." Maria says as more tears start running down her face, ruining her makeup that she had been wearing since last night.

"Because Maria, you are nice and funny and I'm happy that I got to meet my IBF who happens to be Diego's cousin." He chuckles softly.

They looked into each other's eyes for a few minutes which had felt like forever to them. Maria could feel Ethan's breath tingle on her lips.

"I should go for a shower." Maria replied wiping her eyes, as she pulls away before he could kiss her.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
*sips tea dramatically*
Drama is coming up