48 • irl

|Ethan|

"Ethan! Open up! It's about Maria!" Some shouted from outs the door.

I walk out and open it to see Lana standing there with tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong with Maria." I ask the girl as she hugs me. To be honest it felt uncomfortable having someone else other Maria or the bits hug me.

"She has just ran off with chase." She said as she dug her face into the neck. She looked up at me and passed me a note. "This is for you. Its from Maria."

I opened the note and read it

Dear Ethan

I love you and I hope you know that, but I love chase more. You don't wanna hurt you anymore then I have so I left. We left. I'm sorry.

It's not you. It's me. Ever since we first got together I was madly in love with you. Like madly. Then that seemed to fade. By the time I got my modelling thing I realized that maybe I wasn't and that's when Chase started to happen. I'm so sorry.

Please forgive me
- Maria 🖤

My heart sank as I read the last words. Why would see she do this to me. I could feel the tears swelling in my eyes as I looked back up to Lana.

"Hey. Hey it's okay. You don't deserve this Ethan. She never deserved you." The girl says as she wipes the tears away from my eyes.

She leaned closed to me before we were inches apart. She smashes her lips against. I try too push her off but she was too strong. A struggled as the door opened...

--/------
I think imma Definitely re write this part some day