17 • irl & instagram

"Oi get dressed I got a concert in an hour and y'all coming." Diego says as he charges into the guess room.

"Where at,?" Chase asked as Diego throws him a hoodie a pair of jeans. "What do I need these for?" He questions.

"One. We are going to s stadium and two. I don't want you looking like one of those dorky boys because tonight you getting yourself a girl." Diego replied back. "Oh and Maria, this is for you to wear."

Maria opens the bag too see a xanarchy jumper and a pair of ripped jeans.

"What's the xanarchy jumper for?" She asks.

"The squad and I have been thinking and we want you too be apart of the xanarchy militia. Oh and chase you might have to wait a lil longer to be apart." Diego says as he walks out.

"Thanks D!" Maria shouts.
-

Liked by xanxeity, Xanarchy & 67,890 others

Maria.lousie: break a leg cousin btw am I aloud to crowed surf 🏄 xanxeity

20,567 comments

User1: his smile tho 😍

User2: omg imma be there to see him preform tonite

User3: it gunna be lit

User4: 🤘

Ekat19: Diego don't let me crowed surf so he probably won't let you

Xanxeity: yeah you can crowed surf.

Chased: im hyped for this shit

_stevecannon: goddamn the stadium is jam packed.

-

"FAVOURITISM!" Ethan yelled as he took a drag from the blunt.

"He said I could because I'm his cousin." Maria says mocking him.

"Ethan your gunna have to anyway because i don't really trust the crowd that much with Maria because of what happened to you last time." Diego laughed.

"What happened last time?" Maria asked with a goofy smile.

"Please don't." Ethan says as he gives Diego puppy dog eyes.

"Haha not working bro. At one of my many shows Ethan went crowed surfing and so chick tried to kidnap him." At this point diego was laughing.

"Aren't you afraid it's gunna happen again?" Chase asks as he sits down with a packet of chips.

"Nah, got security for that." Ethan says as he chuckles.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Mr Leanos 6 minutes till show time." His manager said. "Nice to see you again Maria."

"Yer nude to see you too." Maria says back awkwardly.

"You forgot his name didn't you." Steve laughed as Diego's manager walked out. Maria nodded to embarrassed to reply.
_

Liked by Maria

Liked by Maria.lousie, ekat19, Diablo & 56,879 others

Chased: look at my best friend slay 💘Maria.louise she's finna apart of the xanarchy gang #xanarchy

4,789 comments

User1: date already

User2: I want a guy who looks at me the way chase looks at Maria

User3: I still think #marjoe is better

User4: mom dad is that you

User5: chase you can do so much better then that slut

Chased: user5 she ain't a slut she's my bestie

Maria.lousie: I love you tag 😂

Chased: Maria.lousie what did I say about calling me tag

Ekat19: ouuu Maria in trouble

Maria.lousie: get a fucking life ekat19 😂

Xanxeity: chase is gunna fick a bitch tonite for sure 🔥

Chased: xanxeity you a freak bruh