38 • irl

"So this is were you model." Addison stated as the duo walked into the studio .

"Yeah it's cool right." Maria said as the started to walk down a long hallway.

"How did you get this gig?" The blonde ask as she ran her fingertips along the rough paint job on the walls.

"They liked a few of my posts and then they slide into my DM's..." Maria trailed off the explain how she got here and why they wanted her but Addison was thinking about something else.

Addison was thinking about the comment that someone had commented about Lana the night before. The comment about her stealing someone else's boyfriend.

The truth was that Lana did steal the girl's boyfriend. She was like that her whole life. She would get close to the girl and find out a lot about their boyfriend and break them up. After that when she got bored she would dump them and run off the ruin someone else's relationship.

Addison was worried that this was going to happen to Maria. Even though Ethan did love her dearly, Lana would try and do whatever she could to at her way. Even if it meant make spreading rumours or making their relationship unstable and untrustworthy.

"Earth to Addison." Maria said loudly as she waved her hand in front of Addison's face to get her attention.

"Umm... sorry I was just thinking." Addi said as she tried to keep calm. Maybe Lana was different but he he last time she had spoken to her or maybe she was had gotten worse then before.

"What were you thinking 'bout?" Maria asked as they stopped in front of a door.

"Just about something will tell you later." The blonde said as Maria opened the door.

Sitting there getting her make up and hair done for the photo shoot was her.

Lana.

"Addison! Maria!" The girl said in a excited tone as she hugged both of the girls. "How ya been Adds."

"Hehe... I uh have been good." Addison replied as she pulled a fake smile.

/////////////////////////////////////

Gucci mama
These gunna be some drama
So what do y'all think of Lana
Do y'all think she has changed?
Or
Is she the same?