Ten • irl

|Ethan|

His heart was beating faster and faster by the minute as he and the large crowd of people waited for the Maria and Diego to arrive.

It had been Ethan's idea to throw Maria a welcome to LA party, even though it wasn't her fist time in Los Angeles.

"You know how far away they are?" Ethan asked his girlfriend who sat next to him.

"She says bout 1 minute away." Brielle replied, putting out the blunt that Ethan and her had been sharing for her he past few minutes.

"Everyone get ready." Ethan yelled though the house as he heard a car pull up, foolowed by the front door being slammed open.

"Why it so quiet?"

He could hear her voice already, sure he had talked to her over the phone but this was different, she wasn't just pixels on a screen, it was really her.

He watched as she made her way into the dark room. As if to be on que, everyone jumped up to yelled surprise.

"Oh my fucking God." Diego laughed as he turned the light on to the crowd of people that stood in his house.

Ethan watched as Maria's face went bright red.

-
It had been a few hours since Maria and Diego had came home.

The music was loud, drinks were being poured and shots where being taken. Almost everyone was drunk.

"Do you think you can hold it down." Ethan yelled over the music and he and Maria stood in the kitchen.

"Boy you know I can better then you." Maria shouted back as she took another shot of vodka. "Woah! I love this song." She practically yelled as the song Suicide pit by Xxxtentacion played.

Ethan watched as the girl next to him made her way to where Sebastian was in the lounge room, who had been controlling the music.

He could hear Maria's loud voice shouting to the lyrics of the song as she jumped up and down with Diablo.

"Hey baby." Brielle said as she stood behind him, wrapping her hands around his chest, kissing the back of his neck.

"Wassup baby girl." He replied back as he turned towards her, pecking her lips.

"Wanting to know if you wanna go home before You get too drunk and do something stupid." She replied as she grabbed his hand.

"We will later I promise baby girl." He replied back.

Ethan turned around to look back for Maria, but she wasn't there.

"I seen her walk to the toilet before, I'll go and see if she's okay." Bri said before walking away.