24 • irl

"So you and Ethan huh?" The blonde said next to her as the two sat and ate lunch.

"No, it was a one time thing." Maria says as she takes a bit of her burger. "Anyhoo how do you know Ethan?"

"It's a long story." She says.

"Addi just do that long story short thing." Maria complains.

"Finnne." Addi replied as she rolled her eyes. "His family fostered me for about 2 years."

"I never knew that." Maria laughed as she watched the blonde roll her eyes for the sixth time that hour.

"You can't just say 'it was a one time thing' tho." Addi said as she took the last chip off Maria's plate.

"I can because I know it won't happen again and I'm sure about it. I mean I'm sure he's got an eye on another girl." Maria said as she tried to change the subject.

"I think he's in love with." Addi's eyes widen as the words flew out of her mouth.

"No! No no no no! He doesn't!" Maria said as she came paced her hands over Addi's mouth.

"Hmmm mhm hmm hhm." Addi tired to say but couldn't as her mouth was held closed.

"What was that?" Maria said as she took her hands off the blondes mouth.

"He clearly is, I mean your wearing his jumper, he never gives his jumper to just a one time thing girl." Addi explained.

"Addison!" Maria glared as she stomped on her foot. "How do you know I just didn't steal it?"

"Because he would have hunt you down and most likely would have scolded you for it. He has only ever given his jumper away to one other girl, his first love." Addison said in a stern voice.

"I fucking hate you so much Addison Maree Shire." Maria said in a chuckle.

"You love me." Addi replied back.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do you really really love me."

:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/;/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

I hope you like this smol "kinda important" filler anyways please vote and comment.