41 • irl

|Maria|

My heart skipped a beat as his soft lips left my. You'd think I would be used to it by the now and that the butterflies would have left. But no, they were stronger then ever.

"Your so beautiful." He whispered to me as he placed his hand on my cheek, using his thumb to skim across my lips. I could feel the heat flowing to my cheeks make them red like roses. "I love you, Maria."

"I love you, Ethan." I repeated without hesitation. He was truly a creation of god.

The way the morning light shone on his face made me want to kiss him again. I could feel the wsarmth of his body against my mind, in between the bedsheets. It was nice to finally have a my own apartment.

"Would, you... like to move in." I ask as I kiss his soft lips one last time before sitting up.

"Sure." He replied as his bite his bottom lip, sitting up to kiss me again.

"Want some breakfast?" I ask as I stand up, walking over towards my dresser to change my cloths.

"Are you on the menu?" He asked licking his lips.

"No sorry." I chuckle, opening the door to walk into my lounge room. "I'll Nutella pancakes!" I shout with I start to grabbed to ingredients from the cupboard and fridge.

I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist as he kisses my neck. "I'm trying to cook baby." I complain as I pout some of the batter on the pan.

"But your so hot when you cool Ma." He whispers as his hands move down to my panties.

"No." I say as I slap his hands away. I giggle as he groans in annoyance.

"Your such a cock blocker." He whines as he moves to sit in the stool in the middle of the kitchen island.

"You gotta room, two hands and a mind of your own." I say as I point towards the bathroom.

"Haha very funny. You know it's a lazy Sunday and you don't have work, right?" Ethan replies back sarcastically.

"I know, like you said it's a lazy Sunday and I'm too lazy it do it." I shot back.

I place a jar of Nutella and some already made pancakes in front of him as I go back to make more. " Bon Appetite."

"Why does it look burnt?" He questions as he picks up a slightly black pancake.

"Are you question my cooking?" I ask as I hold a knife right neck to me. I watch as she shakes his head. "Good coz that is what happened when you try to distract me." I laugh as I keep flipping pancakes.

************************************
So this is a cute lil chapter I did for them before I start the drama I hope you are liking it and please comment if you want more chapters like this.