Thirteen • irl

|Maria|

I dried my hair as I walked out towards Ethan, I was surprised to see that Diego and others where back so early.

"Why'd you not text me?" Diego asked as he walked up and hug me.

"Because, I didn't know where you at and I thought that maybe I could be annoying you." I said as I sit down on the kitchen bar stool in between Diego and Sebastian.

"You feeling better?" Sebastian asked as he slides me a cup full of dark green smoothie.

I picked the cup up and smell it. The smell hit me like a tone of bricks, the smell reminded me of Diego's old room when he lived back with aunt candy.

"What is this and why does it smell like Diego's old room?" I asked as I pushed the drink back towards Sebastian.

"It's a drink that is meant to help with hangovers, I can't tell you what's in it as it is a secret recipe from my grandmother." Sebastian replied.

Maria grabbed the drink and started to drink it. The taste of the green smoothie made her want to vomit again but she knew that she couldn't be mean.

"You like it?" Sebastian asks as his face turns red.

"Yeah." Maria try's to lie as she keeps a straight face.

"Oh my god she fell for it." Joe burstefd out laughing.

"What the fuck did you do to make drink." Maria said as she glared at the group of boys in front of her.

The boys watched as Maria's hands turned into fists.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

So this is a filler

How are y'all likeing the story?

Please vote and comment