15 • irl

|Maria|

It had been about two days since Chase's birthday and Ethan had insisted on making sure chase could come to LA.

Maria was currently sitting in the lounge room waiting for Ethan to arrive with Chase.

"I hope Ethan didn't annoy the fuck out of him." Maria said to Brielle as they watched shameless.

"Don't worry if he did then imma kill that boy." Bri chuckled as she took a handful of popcorn and start to eat it.
"So, you and Chase huh?"

"No. Nooo. Definitely not in that way, I friend zoned him in sixth grade." Maria replied, check at the time on her phone.

"What things can change." Bri shrugged. "I mean have you seen the cute texts that he has sent to you or the way he comments on your posts or the way his face lights up when you and him were face timing. I mean he looks at you the same way Ethan used to look at me when we started dating."

"I know but he knows I like some one else." Maria sighed as he heard a notifications go off. "They have just reached LA."

"Okay but whose the guy you like." Brielle's face lit up as she turned towards Maria and asked the question.

"There is this boy... you do t know him. Besides he has a girlfriend." Maria zlooked down at the rips in her jeans not wanting to tell Bri that it was Ethan who she liked. Her and Bri had formed a tight bond since that party and had became really close.

$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!)67!?57!(;:3($&'

I'm too lazy to write the part where chase and Maria re unit bout there is gunna be some chapters soon and a lotta drama Alain his is all I'm prolly gunna update tonight so yeah I might update tomorrow