20 • irl

|Maria|

I tears roll down my eyes.

Why did I let it happen? Why did he let it happen? Why didn't we stop?

The thoughts were running through my head at rapid speed causing a small headache. I let the memory of last night repeat over and over again, hoping that it would just fade away like an unwanted dream.

"Wanna talk?" Diego said as he walked in, awakening me from my deep thoughts.

"How long have you been there." I say as I try to change the subject.

"Long enough." He chuckles as he sits down on the bed next to me. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a hug.

"You know I don't like hugs." I whispered to him as I try to squirm out of his grip.

"I know but you need one." He whispers back. He was right. Diego was right I did need a hug. "You wanna tell me about last night with Ethan?"

"H-his did you know?" I asked sort if surprised that he knew.

"Maria, its Ethan we are talking about and plus this is my house so I do know what goes on when I'm not around and you are also wearing his jumper from last night." He says. I look down to realize that I was wearing his pink khoatic jumper that he had been wearing last night.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath as more tears ran down my face. "Fuck, I-I h-how am I meant too tell Brielle."

"Your not going too, Ethan is." Diego said as he wiped my tears away. "And I don't want to see my favourite cousin cry considering you only have two days till your back in Redlands."

"Brielle is still gunna hate me though." I wrap my arms around my legs and place my head on my knees.

"It's not your fault, I mean come on every thing happens for a reason." He says as he tries to cheer me up.

"It's my fault anyways I shouldn't of been so faded." It was true I never usually get faded like I was last night.

"Maria lousie Rose Leanos, I never knew that you liked to get faded." Diego jokes.

I glare at him as he knew I hated it whenever anyone said my full name. I always hated the middle name rose as it was my mother's name. My mother and father left me on the door step of my aunt candy, also known as Diego's mum, when I was only a year old and has never once tried to contact me.

"Nicholas Diego Leanos, you know I hate it when you use my full name." I say as I knew that he hated his first name Nicholas so he would tell people that his first name was Diego as he liked it better.

"Fuck you." He laughed.

•[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]•

So this is kinda an filler sorry about it but please vote and comment