47 • irl

|Addison|

I sat there. At the table for the past twenty minutes just picking at The chipped wood. I have been here since I texted Maria. I was planning on telling her everything. Lana's plan and my secret.

My secret was that I was bisexual. Yeah, you would think it's not a big deal but it is for me. I've lost friends because of it.

"Addi!" Maria says as she hugs me before sitting down in her chair.

"I ordered you a cookie and cream fusion." I say knowing that it was her favourite.

"Thanks... so what did you wanna talk about?" She asked as a waitress places our drinks on the table

"First. I gotta tell you something and I get it if you don't wanna be friends and all-" I was cut off by her.

"No matter what it is I will always be your friend." She say to me.

I nodded, still a bit iffy about it all. "I'm bisexual." I mumble.

Maria laughs before replying. "Why were you so worried about that. Of course I'm going to sit be your friend." She says with a smile.

"I also have to show you something else. Lana is not who you think she is." I say as I unlock my phone to show the texts she had sent me.

"She has threatened to tell the world I'm bisexual if I should these texts to you and told you her plan."

"What do you mean 'plan'." She asks with confusion written across her face.

"She is trying to break up you and Ethan." I say as I slide the texts between Lana and I to show her.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck." Maria says as she stands up. "This is why we are best friends thank you so god damn much." She says as she pulls me into a hug. "Come on imma find your cousin and beat the shit out of her."

"I'm down for that." I say as I follow her towards the car.

"We'll go to mine to see if Ethan is alright and tell him." She says as she start to drive away.