21 • irl

|Brielle|

"Ethan?" I say as I scroll through the texts between him and Diego.

"Yeah babe." He says as he walks out of the bathroom drying his hair.

"Why did you do it?" I ask as I look into his eyes. "Am I not enough for you is that why you did it?"

"What do you mean, baby." He asked confused.

"You know what I mean Ethan I know what you did last night and where you were." I ask a tears start to run down my face as I hold up his phone to show the texts between Diego and him.

He was speechless...

"I get it," I sigh, I knew that this was going to happen at some point.

"I'm sorry, bri, we were really faded and it just happened. You know I would never do it intentionally." He says as he makes his way towards me.

"I think I need to be alone for a bit." I say as I give him a little push away.

"I'm sorry, I really mean it Brielle I still love you." Ethan says as he tries hug me.

"I'm going to pack a few things and go." I pass him back his phone.

"No! It's your apartment so I'll leave for you." He says as he makes his way towards our bedroom, grabbing the two suitcases and the many backpacks he owns and filled them up.

"We can still be friends right?" He asks

"Uh... yeah I just need some time to myself for a bit." I say.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?

I feel like a horrible person For this and i know that it absolutely sucks and I should have written it better and I decided to write it in Brielle's pov bc why not