Chapter Two

My interview with Grayson Dorminey went a lot  better than i  expected. What i certainly  wasn't expecting was to be interviewing for the job of his assistant, i thought it was simply a marketing job. Either way I feel really confident that i got the job, i feel like i answered all the questions correctly.Most of the questions were pretty generic ones, all the "why do you wanna work here" crap.

 The only one that stuck out was him asking if i was currently in a relationship, i know that cant be a standard question but when i asked him about it he said it was. Stating something along the lines that employee fraternization isn't allowed. I told him the truth though, i recently got out of a three year long relationship with who i thought was the love of my life. Instead i find him cheating on me with every Tom Dick and Harry.

So the questioned was a loaded one even though I wasn't involved physically, I was still involved mentally and emotionally. So a job couldn't come at a better time, it would be the perfect distraction. He told me that i should know something by the end of the day.

I head home to meet up with Haley and also to tell her how everything went.

"How did it go?" She asks me as soon as i walk into the door.

"Surprisingly well, the only problem was i was actually interviewing to be the CEO's assistant."

I hear her gasp  "YOU MET GRAYSON DORMINEY!?" 

"Geez Haley, why are you yelling?"

"Because you met the hottest and one of the richest men on the planet! What was he like?"

"He was like a person?"

"Haha, very funny."

"No seriously, he was everything you would expect. Handsome, charming and incredibky kind."

"Sounds exactly like your type of man." She says half jokingly

"Not funny, he may or may not be my boss."

"Which makes it ten times hotter. Thats literally every womans fanstay, Hot sex on their bosses desk."

"I think having a job is more important than 5 hot minutes of sex."

"Who says its just 5?" she asks

The sound of my ohone ringing saves me from answering her, reaching it i see a number i don't know.

"Hello." i answer

"Hello, is this Miss Jennings?" i immediatly recognize the voice as Graysons.

"Oh, hello Mr. Dorminey. How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you for asking. I was just calling to inform you that you got the job." i hear him say

"Really? thank you so much, you wont regret it!" 

"I know i wont, i hope you have a good evening. I'll see you tomorrow at 9 am sharp." and with that he hung up the phone. 

"Haley! I Got the job!" i say with way too much excitement

"That awesome Berk. Lets go celebrate, there's this new club that just opened up a few blocks over." 

"No thanks, i don't want to have a hangover on my first day."

Haley agrees and we decide to order Chinese takeout instead. We gossip the night away while catching up on Game Of Thrones. We head to our bedrooms around eleven, where i pick out my outfit for my first day. 

Once that's done i lay down and soon find myself dreaming about a certain billionaire CEO and hot office sex.