Chapter Nineteen

MATURE CONTENT 18+

It was a really nice night for a date, the sky was clear so you could see the moon shining down as we made our way into the restaurant. He took me to a five star Italian restaurant, ever since the pregnancy I've been craving Italian and it made me love him all the more for remembering. He must had made a reservation in advance because as soon as we stepped in and gave our name we were ushered to a table, hidden in a seclude cove. Greyson pulls out my chair for me, allowing me to take my seat. He then takes his seat and we simultaneously pick up our menus.

I was craving tortellini, which is what I decided on. Greyson decided on chicken Parmesan, and what he didn't know was I'd probably being taking some of his.
"How are you feeling?"
"Hungry." I laugh
"Well that is my child growing inside you." We both laugh at that.
"Have you thought about names?" I asked
"Not really, haven't had the chance."

That's completely understandable, we just found out but I have always liked the names mason for a boy and Layla for a girl. My thoughts are interrupted by our waiter bringing us our food, the smell immediately invades my nostrils causing my stomach to growl. He sets our food down and makes his leave.
We dug right in, and must i say it was the best Italian food i have ever put in my mouth. I'll definitely be coming back here, probably sooner rather than later. We both made quick work of our food. Once we were done he paid the bill and we made our way back outside.
"Ready to go home?"
I was, i had cured my one appetite but another was growing. It must be all the hormones.
"Yes, what I'd like to do can only be done in private." I suggest

We some how wait to get our clothes off after he shuts my apartment door

We some how wait to get our clothes off after he shuts my apartment door. Immediately picking me up, i wrap my legs around his waist. Greyson carries me to my bed and lays me down, we swiftly take each other's clothes off. Once naked he takes me into his arms and kisses me with so much passion I thought i was going to explode. He makes his way to my breasts, taking my nipple into his mouth and lightly sucking on it while pinching that other. Which he knew drove me wild, his hand then makes its way between my legs where he lightly caresses my folds. Toying with my clit, making me writhe in pleasure. He comes back up to meet my lips, our lips naturally move against one another.

He then inserts a finger inside me, while still playing with my clit. It all becomes to much and i make him stop before turning us over so that i was on top. I grind on him for a few minutes before taking his length and inserting him inside me, i slowly take all of him. He puts his hands on my hips guiding me moving me back and forth, our pelvis's grinding together was going to send me over the edge.
"Oh Greyson, you feel so good."  I moan as we meet thrust for thrust , at the pace we set it didn't take me long to climax.
"I .. I'm coming, YES!" I collapse on to his chest, exhausted from my orgasm. Greyson turns us over so he's now on top, he keeps up the pace and its not long before he cums. I feel his hot semen shoot up and hit the deepest parts of me, parts that only he has been.

We lay there in each other's arms, and before i know it my eyes grow heavy and i fall asleep.