Chapter Fifteen

MATURE CONTENT 18+

The day slowed down tremendously after lunch and i think part of it had to do with greysons mood. which people around the office were starting to catch on to since i was getting asked if he was okay every 20 minutes. It's almost time for me to go home when I get the idea in my head to go check on him.

Make sure he doesn't need anything.
i knock once and wait for his "Come in", i open the door when i hear it. I'm greeted by the man in question once i step inside, his presence already making me weak in the knees. He gets up from his desk and steps in front of it and props against it.

"Is there anything you need, anything i could get you?" i ask him
He looks up at me and starts to walk towards me, "You." is all he says before his laps crash against mine
Taking me by surprise before i give in, melting into his embrace.

Every thought i've had the past few days comes racing forward, every reason why i shouldnt be making out with my boss. but none of those thoughts had the power to make me stop. it felt right, like i should be doing this and only this for the rest of my life.

Things escalate quickly and before i have time to catch my breath i'm pushed down onto the couch in his office.
Greyson pulls back first, "I dont want to stop." he says.
"Then don't." That was all he needed to hear before taking charge, unbotting my top, before shoving it off my shoulders.
Next went my bra, freeing my breasts. He reaches up and pinches my nipples, which he knows drives me wild. He pinches and pulls until i cant take it no more.

"Please, i need you now."
"patience." he says while slipping his hand between my thighs. I was already soaking wet, he runs his finger up and down my slit spreading my juices.

Greysons inserts a finger into my pussy, slowly moving in and out at first. He then inserted a second finger, picking up the pace.

"Gre-ya-sooonn. Plaa lease fuck me." This drive him over the edge and he inserted a third finger and started finger fucking her hard and fast. I started bucking hips meeting him thrust for thrust, and it didn't take long after for me to reach my climax.

"YEEESSS!" I silently scream trying to be quite.
Before I have time to come down from the high he swiftly enters me. Wasting no time he starts to thrust.

The sensations are too much and I find myself coming again, I could feel my muscles squeezing, milking him. He slows his rhythm down to a gentle fucking. He looks into my eyes and all the emotions he's held in I see there.

He didn't want to stop doing this I see that now, he just wanted what was best for me and for that I'm grateful. We haven't known each other long, but I see how much he cares for me. We continue to look into each other's eyes until he finally finds his release, and then we just lay there in each other's arms.

"That was amazing." I finally say
"Glad I could be of service." He smirks
"Cocky are we?"
"Very"
"Should we talk about it?"
"I can't leave you alone." He says straight to the point
"I don't want you to leave me alone."
"Then I won't."
"Good." And then we kissed.