Chapter Twenty

I wake the next morning to find Greyson gone and the smell of breakfast coming from my kitchen, which makes me vomit. I spend the next twenty minutes in front of the toilet. Throwing up what little i had for supper, once I'm done i make my way into the kitchen.
My heart warms at the sight of Greyson making breakfast in my kitchen, i never thought that id ever be this happy.
"Hey there." i say going up to him and hugging him from behind.
"Hey sweetheart." He says turning around to peck my lips. "Breakfast is almost done."
"Alright ill go set the table."

It doesn't take me long to get the table set up, and by the time I'm done Greyson has the food ready. We both take our seats at the table, and begin digging in. Seeing as I've thrown up everything in my stomach i was starving. Before i could blink I'd eaten everything on my plate and was reaching for seconds.
"I'm glad you're eating." Greyson laughs
"How could i not?" I laugh
"Well with the nausea it would be understandable."
"That's true but I'm starving, i threw what i ate for dinner up."
"I'm sorry baby, hopefully you wont have to deal with this much longer." He says caressing my face.
"Let's hope so."
"Are you ready for work tomorrow? I think it may be time i tell HR about us."
"Do we have to? I kind of like living in our little bubble."
"Alright ill give you until you start to show."
"Thank you." I say as i throw my arms around him. I bring our lips together, enjoying how good it feels. Greysons hands make their way under my top, roughly grabbing my breasts. I moan into his mouth, he then picks me up and carries me to my bedroom where we have passionate sex.

 I moan into his mouth, he then picks me up and carries me to my bedroom where we have passionate sex

I awake the next day like I wake up everyday, with my head in the toilet. I really need to mention this to my doctor, see if there's anything they can do. Greyson wakes up right after me and once I'm done throwing up we commence to take a shower together, and of course we cant keep our hands off of each other. Shower sex, what a great way to start the day. After we get out we continue to get ready for work, i throw on a white blouse and a black skirt while Greyson gets dressed in a suit that he keeps here.

We then exit the apartment and head to grab a quick breakfast. I suggest McDonald's, seeing as i was craving a McGriddle, and Greyson happily complies to my request. We eat our breakfast in the car while on the way to work, once there Greyson gets out first and instructs me to wait 10 minutes before entering the building. Part of me hates that we have to hide our relationship, i want to be Able to show him off and let everyone know he's mine, especially that Nancy. I get out of the car once its been 10 minutes and make my way into the office.

"Hey slut." John says as i pass his desk and get situated into mine.
"Better watch you tone, I could get you fired after all." I say with a smirk
"Oh you love me."
"How could i not?" I laugh
"So i met a guy."
"Did you?" I ask interested
"Met him at a bar last night, the connection was instant. Then we took it back to my place and this morning he made me breakfast. I think I'm in love."
"That's wonderful john, hopefully it works out and if it does then I'd love to meet him."
We continue to talk as i get started on work, making Greyson's schedule for the week. Setting up meetings where its needed, and before I know its lunch time. My intercom goes off before I'm given a chance to get my stuff together.
"Ms. Jennings can you come to my office." I press the button and reply that I'd be right there.

I knock on his door before going in and I'm immediately wrapped in his arms.
"Have lunch with me." He says right before kissing me and in that moment everything felt right.
What could go wrong?