Chapter 30

*not edited*

C L A R I S S A

I was going out of my mind trying to figure out if this is the same Flynn I was involved in a two years ago. My heart was racing rapidly while Natalie shared a confused gaze with me, She didn't know about Flynn, or my other exes apart from Harry.

What kills me the most is that Harry was the one who told me.

It was almost as if he were going to pass out if he hadn't said a word to me. I wonder how he knew, I mean, I know it's his job to know the new students, but why was he so worried, does he know something.

"Babe, are you alright?" Natalie spoke, I weaves my left hand in my hair and tugged at the roots, "No, no, no no." I

Shook my head repeatedly, Natalie stood up from her spot and made her way over to me, "Tell me, tell me what's going on."

"I-I can't" I stuttered, Natalie shook her head disapprovingly, "Come in Rissa, tell me."

"No-no no I'm fine!" I shout standing up from my spot on the bed, "I'm bloody fine!"

"Darling you don't lo-"

"I'm fine." I said through clenched teeth, Natalie gave me a look of pity as if I were going mad before she spoke, "I'm here for you, you know that, come to me whenever you're ready to speak." She said before exiting the room.

I let out a heavy sigh before crashing onto the floor, I've gone through so much, It's like god is trying to punish me.

H A R R Y

"Louis you don't understand, somethings wrong." I pointed at Louis face, I'm still shaken up about Clarissa's un-easy ness about this new Flynn guy. "What are you talking about?" Louis asks,

"Clarissa, Clarissa, somethings wrong with Clarissa" I sighed.

"You shouldn't be worrying about her, she ended things not even a few days ago, remember?" Louis reminds me, "I- Please stop bringing that up." I whined, He's right, I shouldn't be worrying about her, I should be getting on with my own life, she clearly doesn't want me in it.

"Well mate, It's true."

I run my hand through my hair, sighing heavily, I reply, "you're right."

"Great, now let's get to school, We're already two classes late."

I nod in reply and stand from my bed.

•••

The principle asked me to come to his office for some important Shit.

"Ah, Mr Styles ! Come in!" Mr Cunn asks, I slowly make my way into his office as spot a blonde who is wearing a smirk on his face.

"Alright, Styles, Jones, Let's talk business shall we?" I nod in response. "Alright, styles, since you're captain for this year, You are to show Mr Jones around for the next few days."

Jones smirk grew bigger as if he were hiding something, my suspicions grew bigger, "What's you're first name?" I asked the blonde.

"Flynn, Flynn Jones." I immediately froze, "Mr Cunn, could we speak, alone?" I said through clenched teeth, "Mr Jones, if you may?" Mr Cunn gestured to the door, he obeyed and exited.

"Something wrong?"

"Yes, yes there is Sir, did you see Flynn's Papers? Attempted Rape?" I said worriedly, "I did, He seems perfectly fine Styles,"

"Seems is the key word here, I'd rather the schools security guards take him everywhere apart from me Sir."

"I'm sure he's fine Harry, Just do it for the school, I know Flynn has a bad past but he's fantastic now." Mr C replied,

"With all due respect sir, If you seriously trust this guy, the you are completely out of your mind!" I slammed my hand on his desk.

"Styles, I could resign the job to another student, besides I already have someone in mind."

"Go-ahead, not me, Please." Mr C nodded in response, "Flynn come in!"

I stood up from my seat as soon as Flynn took his, I exited but before I closed the door, I heard the words, "I will call Miss Rae down, She is a very trustworthy one, Clarissa is very lovely."

I immediately froze.

-

WHAT IS HARRY GOING TO DO? IM SO SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER, I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS LMAOOOOOO VOTE BAES!