Chapter 33

*not edited*

Please take a moment to press that vote button, It would mean so much to me, and please go to my page and check out "Forgotten" It's a new book, I hop you like it guys :)

________

Recap

I know I'm about to tell her what I feel, I'm about to become one of those snobby blondes who talk about their feelings the majority of the time.

"And- And I had sleepless nights because of my feelings toward you Clarissa, and do you know what?" I pause,

"I'm hurting so fucking bad, because I fucking miss you, all day, every day, and you can't even imagine how pathetic if makes me feel because I don't even know if you miss me back, And it Pains me so much." I sigh.

Clarissa looks at me shocked, from

My little rant, I'm shocked too.

She studies my for a bit then returns to my eyes,

"Harry, Harry I-"

___________

"Harry, Harry I- it's a been month." she sternly says, I shake my head hard, "you have to give me a chance Clarissa, I miss you." I say putting my face in the palms of my hands.

She's silent, our breaths is the only peaceful sound.

It's inturrupted by her footsteps, then the door.

"clarissa wai-"

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but I feel as if you stopped trying, It never seemed like you missed me, you were with all those girls, happy. and because of it, I stopped missing you." she says before shutting the door

I run my hands through my hair, my cheeks feel warm and wet, with tears.

She doesn't know what she's done to me, I don't even know.

I lean my head against the door, waiting for her to come back.

C L A R I S S A

i stare at his door, waiting for him to come run after me, It doesn't happen.

I bring my hand up to it, to knock, but I stop myself and sigh.

Leaning my forehead against the door I sigh "i'm sorry Harry"

I lied, I do miss him.

I begin to walk away from the house, with tears on my face, nothing hurts more than to see him like this, but it hurts to feel as if you're nothing to the person you loved.

_________

"Clarissa, where did you go?" Natalie asks, "natalie, I'm not up for interrogation with mum, I'm going to bed." I say climbing into bed.

"Have you been crying?'

"No Mum" I mock, "clarissa I'm serious, what happend?"

"I went to Harry's. I'm fine, now can I go to bed?!" I snap. "Fine" Natalie replies, I groan in frustration and roll onto my stomach.

Screaming into my pillow, "Fuck you life!"

I hear Natalie sigh, but she doesn't come to comfort me, I don't mind though, I do need my space.

I guess, it was too good to be true, My body wasn't built for love, I'm not made to love, I'm made to study, get a job, then die, I don't mind though, there would be nothing left for me anyway.