37

Very unedited, sorry. Don't mind the mistakes. It's also kind of a filler chapter and it's a bit shorter than normal but there is a lot of dialogue. My brain is fried and I'm very tired but I'm back from vacation and very excited to get back to writing. Anyway, enjoy!

Xoxo

-Kate

Cole's P.O.V

"You're not mad?" She whimpered, burying her head in my chest. My heart lurched at the sound of her cries. Of course, I wasn't mad, just shocked. This was very sudden, a big shock but that didn't mean that I didn't want this baby and I sure as hell was mad at her.

"No, baby. No." I hugged her close to me. My hands wanted to feel all over her stomach. There wasn't even a bump there yet but I still couldn't help but want my child in there.

"Thank god," She said and wrapped her small arms around me. "I don't know what I would have done if you would've left me." She sobbed into my t-shirt. My hands come up to brush through her hair.

"I'll never leave you, baby. You have to know that. I love you so much."

She sniffled which caused my heart to clench. "I know. I love you, too. No matter what." She pulled back, wiping away her tears and forcing a smile. "We have to tell our parents."

"Is your father going to kill me?" I asked, brushing her hair out of her face.

"No way. He loves you, they all do." She laughed, the sound like a melody to me. Every little thing she does makes my heart thud in my chest. "I love you,"

"I love you, too." I said and stood, grabbing her hand in the process. "Both of you." my hand went subconsciously to her stomach.

"Cole, we're going to be parents." She said, looking out into open space. "Like with a baby. Jesus, it's surreal. We have to get ready. Like with cribs, bottles, and diapers. What about the wedding? I want a winter wedding, ill no doubt be showing by then. Should we wait until next year to get married? I don't want to, do you,"

"Rach, calm down. We've got nine months to figure everything out." I tried to soothe but she pulled away from me and walked out of the bathroom, picking up her phone in the process.

"Hey, Sydney. Can we meet tomorrow?" Her voice floated into the bathroom, where I stood still holding the pregnancy test. "I've got so much to plan......Yes, I am...Thank you." She whispered before ending the call and placing the phone back on the table.

"We're going back over to Dallas and Sydney's tomorrow?" I asked, sitting down next to her on the couch.

"Yeah, we only have a few months to get the wedding ready before I look like a whale walking down the aisle." She laughed.

"First off, you'll be a beautiful whale. Second off, how far are you? We should probably get you an appointment before we leave for New York. Just a check-up,"

"You're probably right. I'll see if Sydney can get me an appointment with her doctor." She slapped her hands on her thighs before running them through her hair. "We still need to tell our parents."

"My father is coming home from the shop in a few hours, we can wait here for him and then go over to yours. Unless you wanted to go by yourself,"

"No. I need you to go with me. We need to do this together. Perhaps I should make dinner and invite my parents over here."

"That sounds perfect, baby. Do you need any help?"

"Cole, you and I both know that you can't cook to save your life." She playfully slapped at my chest before walking out to the kitchen. I shook my head, trailing after her.