#1 Imagine Part: One

(These Imagines will be written as Fics but will be shorter and in parts)

(Y/N's Profile)

Name: Y/F/N
Siblings: Nash Grier, Skylynn Grier, Hayes Grier.
Story: You were adopted by the Griers and you have been with them for 2 years. Nash is in charge when you're mom isn't home.
Age: As long as its an age old enough to go out alone.

~imagine~

Y/N's P.O.V.

I sat on my comfy bed with my phone in my hands. I was texting my best friend while Hayes and Nash were in his room with the rest of the MAGcon boys talking about the tour stops. My friend didn't respond yet so I laid it down on my bed and I leaned back on the headboard. To rest, I shut my eyes.

*bzzz!bzzz*

I heard my phone vibrate. Slowly getting up, I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. It was a new message from my friend.

'do you want 2 go 2 the mall with me?'

Of course I needed to ask Nash since my mom wasn't home. I got off my bed and walked to his shut door. He never lets me in if I knock so I just walked in. All eyes were on me. Imediately i felt insecure but remembered what I came here for.

"Nash? Can I go to th-" He cut me off.

"No. So anyway when we get to Ca-" Nash kept going on with the conversation till I cut him off.

"I just wanted to hang out with some friends." I said a bit bummed.

"Oh you mean you're friends that you found at the strip club?" He joked. I felt tears in my eyes. Nash never insulted me or my friends like that. But I couldnt show him my weak side. I held the tears back and replied back to him.

"Why can't I go?" I asked again questioning him.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? JUST GO! SEE IF I CARE! YOU RUIND MY LIFE ANYWAY. MY LIFE WAS PERFECT UNTIL YOU CAME! IT WAS BETTER WITH ONLY ME, HAYES, AND SKY! NOT YOU! SO GO AWAY! DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION? GET OUT OF MY LIFE!" Tears were uncontrolable. The guys burst out laughing.

"well I'm sorry i was never good enough for your family." I quietly whispered back. None of them heard me. It was no use anyway. But I still needed to tell my friend that I couldn't go. But I was to sad to. Instead I called mom.

(Phone Convo= M- mom Y- Y/n)

M- 'hey hon!'

Y-'hey'
I showed no happiness in my voice what so ever. I'm guessing she realized it.

M- 'whats wrong?'

Y- 'Nash kind of told me that I ruined his life.'
I was sobbing like there was no tomorrow.

M- 'o my gosh! No! you're a perfect fit for our family.'

Y- 'maybe not for Nash'

M- 'i'll talk to him. In the meantime, just ignore him the best you can'

Y- 'okay. thanks. bye'

M- 'bye'

I hung up and put my phone on my nightstand. Never in my whole entire life have i ever felt this bad. Did he really mean it? I never meant to make him mad or anything. I just wanted to go with some friends to the mall. Was that so harmful enough for him to tell him I was useless? Maybe I was......

(I'm sorry that this one was kind of short. Its just that I wanted to make this update go up faster. I was thinking of maybe doing short stories written as fics but in an imagine way. If thats not to confusing. I'm not sure but I hope that this was good enough to keep you hanging. :)