Short Imagines

(2nd person P.O.V.)

You stood right outside of the building MagCon was being held in, trying to get your fangirling life together. Suddenly, a guy, no taller than Jack Gilinsky started to flirt with you randomly.

"Hey beautiful." You felt creeped out, so you tried to get away from him. But his arm rested on the wall while his other hand played with the curls of your hair, trapping you in his grip.

"Go away!" You yelled trying to get someone's attention to help. No one seemed to notice. Just a few glances of 'ew, a couple fight' happening.

"Why should I?" The guy smirked at you and immediately, you blurted false facts out.

"I have a boyfriend!" Creepy stalker guy chuckled low and raised his eyebrows bringing his face closer to yours.

"Really?" You nodded afraid of what he might do to you next.

"Who?" Just like old times, you panicked and screamed out the first name that popped into your head.

"Hayes!" You felt so pathetic with such a lame answer of a fangirl, when suddenly two arms pulled you out of the grip of the guy and held you close. Your heart was beating fast.

"Yeah, leave my girlfriend alone. Let's go babe." You were shocked as you looked up to see Hayes smiling at you.

"Saw you in the crowd. Couldn't let you leave without getting your number."

~~~~~~~~~~~

(1st person)

I stole this from my fan acc.

"Tayloooor!! " I yelled as I walked into the house. No answer came. I rolled My eyes and took off by shoes. I knew he was here, he just chooses to ignore me. I walked over to the living room to see Taylor and his friends chilling on the couch on their phones. This was practically what they did. They were so ignorant.

"Taylor, I got selected to write a story and send in!! This could lead to me becoming an authoooorr!! " I squealed and ran over to him. I lost my smile when I realized that he still wasn't listening. I decided to just let it go like I always do and tell him the news later.

~~ it was close to dinner and my mom wasn't coming home cause of work so we had to order pizza. So in that time, i grabbed my story and brought it downstairs.

"Taylor!" I called. He turned his head....for once, and looked at me

"yes?" I shoved my story in his face smiling. Taylor looked confused.

"Whats this?" I sighed and told him. He shrugged and went back to his phone.

"Taylor, arent u going to read it?"

"Read what?" I lost it and stood up.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Taylor gave me a look and said , "WATCH UR MOUTH!"

"WHY WON'T U LISTEN?! " By now his friends were staring at him. I stomped out of the room and grabbed a condom from my mom's room. I ran back and threw the condom at him.

"Here, take the condom. If ur gonna act like a dick, u might as well look like one too!" He threw the condom on the floor and stood up angrily.

"WELL FUCKING GO FIND A TAMPON AND LOOK LIKE A VAGINA! HAVE U EVER SEEN A DICK?!"

"YES!" I said with the horrible memory. He was shocked, but turned angry.

"HOW!"

"I WAS RAPED! His face then fell.

"Why didn't u tell me?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"I DID! BUT U DIDN'T LISTEN! I I HAD TO GO THROUGH THIS SHIT ALONE! I FELT SO ABANDONED!  I WANTED TO CUT,  I WANTED TO STARVE! BUT I HAD HOPE THAT YOU'D LISTEN!" Taylor scoffed and threw his hands up.

"STOP ACTING LIKE A BITCH AND START ACTING LIKE A PERSON! " I literally had enough.

"WELL STOP ACTING LIKE A DICK AND START ACTING LIKE MY BROTHER! "

Hi!!! #updatesduringeyeexams uugghh I haven't updated in a while!