5. Her Eyes Hold the Secrets I Long to Tell.

"Ppoong!" Jisoo slaps Lisa's ass on the way into the kitchen.

"OW! Unnie!" Lisa whines rubbing the sore spot.

"What's with the square in your pocket?" Jisoo laughs, sitting at the counter with a plate of breakfast in front of her.

"They're just sticky notes." Lisa shrugs, a subtle heat on her cheeks.

"Weirdo," Irene sing songs.

"Don't come to me when you need a sticky note." Lisa says while joining them for breakfast.

"Good morning my babies." Sandara greets walking into the kitchen with neatly straightened hair, perfect natural makeup and a simple black causal dress.

The three girls raise their brows at their mothers appearance. Jisoo letting out a whistle.

"Whoa where are you going?" Irene asks.

"Got a hot date?" Jisoo teases.

"It's like 7 in the morning." Lisa laughs.

Jisoo shrugs. "You never know."

"No I do not have a date. I have a very important meeting." Sandara says while pouring her coffee.

"With who?" Irene asks.

"Whoever the CEO of Park Corporations is." She shrugs. "Speaking of which, please clear your schedules for any plans you have Saturday evening I'd like to go out to dinner together."

"Is this one of your ploys to get us to bond again?" Irene asks.

"Must you be so negative all the time Joohyun? I just want to have dinner with my girls. Is that too much to ask?"

"Of course not. It's just last time, we went mini golfing and Jisoo broke Lisa's nose." Irene says.

"That was an accident! I didn't know she was behind me!" Jisoo defends herself.

"I had two black eyes for a week." Lisa says.

"You shouldn't even be swinging back that far for mini golf." Irene adds.

"Well we're not going Mini golfing this time. Just a simple dinner. Okay?"

"Fine." Irene sighs.

"I guess." Jisoo agrees.

"I think it'll be fun!" Lisa smiles happily.

"Of course you do baby." Sandara chuckles kissing her forehead. "I'll be going now. Be good at school. I'll bring back dinner."

She kisses each of them on the cheek before heading to work. Lisa turns to her sisters with a smile and the two laugh at her.

"What?" She asks innocently.

"Oh nothing monkey. Lets get to school." Irene chuckles.

•••

"Good morning Rosé!" Lisa greets with a happy smile.

As soon as Rosé looks at her she can't help the laugh that escapes her lips.

Lisa frowns. "What? Is there something on my face?" She asks. Seulgi and Jennie had the same reaction when she greeted them.

"Did you have a good time this morning?" Rosé asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Come with me." Rosé smiles taking her hand.

She brings them to the bathroom, wetting a piece of paper towel. Lisa takes the opportunity to look in the mirror.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"