Bonus: Holy Jolly 🎄

At 4am Lisa's eyes popped open hearing the cries of her daughter signalling that she was awake and definitely hungry.

Instead of waking up to an annoying alarm, this is what greeted her every morning. Chaeyoung shifts next to her, slowly waking up.

"It's okay baby, go back to sleep. I'll get her." Lisa says before kissing her cheek and getting out of bed.

Her eyes squint in the dark room doing her best to adjust to the lack of light. Trudging her way to the nursery she picks up the still crying two month old.

It was only when she woke up did Hanna cry, or if you made her really really angry. But other than that did she rarely cry. In fact her daughter was more of a happy virus than anything.

She had started smiling much earlier than most babies, whether it was gas or happiness they didn't know. But either way it truly was the cutest sight.

If you asked anyone they would tell you that Hanna was starting to look more and more like her with each passing day

If you asked anyone they would tell you that Hanna was starting to look more and more like her with each passing day. It was probably due to her big adorable eyes, and small button nose, paired with her infectious smile. All traits you couldn't deny that Lisa has.

Lisa soothes her daughter back into silence, carrying her to the kitchen so that she could warm up a bottle for her.

It was regular routine for Hanna now. Waking up at 4 am for a feeding before falling back asleep until 9 ish. After making sure her milk was at the right temp Lisa carried her to their bedroom and laid down on the bed with her. Making sure her head was supported properly, Lisa feeds her her bottle.

"No more crying when you have food in your mouth huh? Just like your mommy." Lisa giggles softly.

"Yah I heard that." Chaeyoung mumbles kicking her in the leg.

"Ouch," Lisa chuckles. Looking back down at Hanna she finds her staring back up at her with those big brown eyes. They're dancing back and forth across the features of Lisa's face. "What? Is there something on my face?" She whispers to the infant.

With a gently smile she holds her pinky up for Hanna to grab onto, and almost instantly her tiny fist does.

"Oh what a killer grip you have," Lisa chuckles quietly, while wiggling it around.