Bonus: Wedding Hangovers.

A/N: My team is hitting up some playoffs whoop whoop!

That's why I've been gone so long. Sorry 😭

•••
Wedding Day.

Today was the day. The party of the century. With over 200 guests accompanying the two, Chaeyoung and Lisa finally tied the knot on a beach in Australia. The ceremony was beautiful, and filled with joyful tears from nearly all the guests. Even Jisoo. (Surprise).

But now that the ceremony was over the reception party was in full swing. And Chaeyoung May have a had a little too much to drink.

Lisa had changed out of her dress into a more comfortable yet elegant suit that she could dance in. She was currently chatting with Bobby whom she hadn't seen in years, when Jennie came over to her with a very tipsy Chaeyoung.

Who was in tears.

"Oh my god babe what's wrong?" Lisa asks concerned, immediately pulling her in for a hug.

"She's crying because she said she cheated on you." Jennie rolls her eyes.

"I am SO Sorry Lisa. All I remember is making out with some handsome guy!" Chaeyoung sobs clinging onto her.

"When was this?" Lisa asks with a raised brow.

"Ten minutes ago." Chaeyoung sniffles.

"Actually that Guy was a girl, and that girl was me." Lisa chuckles. "You were with me ten minutes ago Chaeyoung." She assures the crying girl.

"Really?" Chaeyoung whimpers looking up at her.

"Really really." Lisa nods.

"S-so I didn't cheat on you?" Chaeyoung asks.

"No. You didn't." Lisa laughs with a shake of her head.

"Oh thank God!" Chaeyoung hugs her tightly. "I love you."

"I love you too." Lisa giggles.

"Come on Chaeng, lets go get some water into you." Jennie sighs pulling the drunk bride away.

"Mmkay." Chaeyoung slurs.

Lisa and Bobby chuckle in amusement. Hearing Chaeyoung say "I should marry her." as she leaves.

"You two really haven't changed much huh?" Bobby smiles.

"Not really. I'm still in love with the same said to be church girl from highschool." Lisa sighs contently.

"I'm happy for you Lis, the wedding was beautiful." Bobby says while putting his arm over her shoulder.

"I'm glad you could be here Bobby. It wouldn't be the same if you weren't." Lisa says.

"Well then allow me to formally introduce myself. My name is Kim Jiwon." He hold his hand out making Lisa grin. After all these years they refused to tell eachother their first names. Seems like today is finally the day.