Bonus: Baby Fever.

"Lisa! Lisa come here!"

Lisa is pulled away from her conversation by Irene, causing her drink to be spilled all over her hand.

"What the hell Unnie!" Lisa wipes her lips with the back of her hand. Irene continues pulling her through the crowd of guests.

"I want you to see something!" Irene says.

"It couldn't wait!"

"No!"

They come to an abrupt stop making Lisa bump into her back. "Look." Irene says.

Lisa squints her eyes across the room. "What am I looking at?"

Irene grabs her by the chin and turns her head to the left. "Right there."

Sure enough, Lisa was able to find Chaeyoung through the crowd. She was chatting with Jisoo and Jennie, and Bobby. There was a big smile on her face as she held Bobby's new born son in her arms.

There was an undeniable happiness in her eyes as she held him. A soft smile unknowingly settles onto Lisa's lips. More than anything she wanted to have a family with Chaeyoung. It was just a matter of finding the right time and how exactly they wanted to go about doing so.

Irene nudges her a little. "Cute isn't it?"

"You're talking about Chaeyoung right?" Lisa asks.

"Actually I was talking about Chaeyoung with a baby. When are you going to give her what she wants?"

"What do you mean?"

"That girl has major baby fever and you are the only one that can fix it." Irene says giving her a light shove of encouragement.

Lisa looks at her like she's lost her mind. "I uh we uh can't...I don't think we're ready for that...I mean right now?"

"Are you stupid?"

"No?" Lisa pouts.

"Do you love Chaeyoung?"

"Of course."

"Do you care about her?"

"Yes."

"Do you want a family?"

"Yes."

"Then you're ready Lisa. Look at her. She wants one, and I know you do too."

Lisa sighs loudly, glancing down at her drink. "I guess you're right. I'm just, I'm nervous about being a parent you know?"

"Of course. You think I didn't go through the same thing? I was a pile of neurotic what if's. But I'm telling you, everything will work out."

"She really wants a baby doesn't she?" Lisa says.

"So badly, you have no idea." Irene chuckles.

"I'll talk to her about it."

"That's all I ask." Irene pats her shoulder.

•8 Months Later•
1 am.

"HO-LY SHIT!" Lisa shouts. "I am not ready for this! What am I gonna do?! I don't know how to do this. I'm gonna ruin everything!" She rambles.

She was pacing the floor stressfully in the middle of Jennie's condo living room. Jennie scratches the side of her bed hair tiredly.

"This is why you came to my house so early in the morning?" Jennie asks.

"Jennie! Help me!" Lisa begs.

"Alright alright, calm down you're going to wake up my babies." Jennie waves her to sit down.