21. Home Is Wherever I'm With Her.

3 WeekS Later.

It had been a very exhausting month for Lisa. Her uncle Seungri did as promised and tossed her into the training period along with Rosé. Between school, basketball, and spending time at YGX she's barely had time to see Rosé. And when she did they were both so tired they did nothing but sleep.

She missed quality time with her girl. Not only that, she missed her sisters and her mom. Not to mention her friends as well.

Lisa was drained to say the least. She's been pushing through her exhaustion and making sure to do her best. This is what she wanted after all.

The school day had just come to an end. Lisa was running down the hall with her gym bag strewn over her shoulder to head to the gym for a basketball game. After that she would need to go to the studio for a dance rehearsal with Chaeyoung.

A few minutes later, she was changed and warming up for her big game. Staring mindlessly half asleep at the polished floor as she stood in line during their drill.

"You okay in there?" Soyeon snaps a finger in her face.

"Huh oh yeah?" Lisa blinks rapidly. "Just a little tired." She sighs.

"Yeah you look like you could go for a nap." Soyeon laughs.

"Trust me. If it wasn't so loud in here I'd probably be asleep standing up." Lisa chuckles.

"Maybe you should tell coach. I'm sure she'd let you rest. Your health is first." Soyeon frowns.

"Nah it's okay. I'll push through." Lisa shakes her head. Stifling a yawn.

"Okay, if you say so." Soyeon nods.

After their first few warmups the cheerleaders are soon appearing making the crowd go wild. Looking over the crowd Lisa looks for Chaeyoung. Eager brown eyes scanning the number of cheerleaders.

When she finally spots the tall girl she frowns. Her girlfriend looked just as tired as she did. Doing the cheers with a lot less enthusiasm as she usually did.

Excusing herself from the conversation with her teammates she jogged over to Chaeyoung across the court.

"Hi babe," Chaeyoung manages a weak smile. Hugging her with Pom poms in hand.

"Hi," Lisa smiles back. Cupping Chaeyoung's cheeks she observes her. "Are you feeling okay?"

She nods tiredly. "Just a little sleepy."

"Did you eat something?" Lisa asks worriedly.

"Not since this morning. I didn't have time."

Lisa frowns. "Babe, you should've eaten before this. I don't want you to get sick."

"Don't worry Lisa I'll be fine," Chaeyoung says.

"Kim! Get over here!"

"Shit I gotta go," Lisa sighs kissing Chaeyoung's forehead. "Be careful okay?"

"I will. Now go. Good luck!" Chaeyoung pecks her lips.

Lisa jogs back over to the bench to listen to whatever their coach had to say before their game started. After listening to the key points she kinda zoned out and found herself looking through the crowd instead.

She smiled when she found familiar brown eyes in the large Red Sea of MSS fans.

"Lali!!" Jisoo shouts waving a sign that says 'Kim's do it best!'

"Look it!" Jennie smiles holding up another sign with her name and jersey number.

Irene, Sandara, Seulgi And Taeyon Were all there too. Some of them holding signs for Rosé. It makes Lisa tear up a bit. She really missed spending quality time with her family these passed few weeks. It makes her realize that it's not just her, but Chaeyoung was apart of the family now too.