intro : you dont think heavens real?

"You don't think heaven real?" her eyes widened at the younger boy who face was sunken with flushed guilt. She thought he'd gone mad, this was strange even coming from him.

"Yeah"

The small world and innocences that filled it suddenly became more 'grown up' in terms of how children would refer it too. It sparked thoughts that she had never bear to come across until now, he mentioned it.

"Why?"

He sighs when she questions, underneath the blankets that covered them and between a candle light that was centered. The little boy spared the silence until he finally found the right words to say.

"I just do"

An answer so cold between the candle light that was keeping them warm, wasn't enough for her. She pouted hearing his answer but didn't argue because she already figured out why.

"She's in a better place, kook"

Her small hand laid on top, catching him off guard. The pain that stung through his eyes whelmed with borderline tears. She felt how tense he was through contact, it was a radiating electricity, an overwhelming feeling she knew he couldn't bear.

The little girl wanted to say more but knew he had limitations on what he needed to hear. And for that, those little dreamy orbs simply stare at his cold ones until she watched a tear finally roll down his cheeks.

.

Together since the start of time, the pair never suffered any sort of separation until the day her family were moving overseas.

"Do you have to leave?" he cries.

Her eyes could not level to his, it pained her. Nodding her head, his breath left his chest and eventually the pair were crying together.

"You're my only friend" whimpers the little boy.

"That's not true!" she comforts but it only made things worse for the little boy began to shed more tears. He was never the type to cry, this surprised her too with how he reacted. Only being eight, she did acknowledge that he was too 'grown up' for his age and with this it broke her heart a bit more.

"You're going to forget all about me! I already lost my Umma I don't want to lose you too"

It was breaking point, all these emotions were pulled like a gun and she was the one who got shot. Bleeding in sorts of damage, she couldn't really do anything else but cry more with him.

"I'll never forget you Jeongguk, I promise"

"You promise?"

"I promise".

.

a/n : rosekook fan fic because why not. this story is ONLY a rosekook ff and their will be mature themes so heads up but overall, this is a fluffy-simple, sweet story based on the one & only badass girl niki on her song 'spell' i wanted to do 'i like u' ( 88risings need more loving like joji) from her too but that'll be another surprise *cough cough* (taerose) anyways, enjoy! also wanted to state that i do accept any constructive criticism thrown at me. but please do leave a comment that'll of course send trigger warnings :)) read at your own risk. thank youuuu..

vote & comment, support! x

-niva