20 : diapers , nighttime , & lose change

" i should seriously kick your ass right now."

the final chapter

warning : chapter contains sexual content.

••••••••••
20 : diapers , nighttime , & loose change
••••••••••

"Oh—please just stay sti—I—goodness gracious," Venus huffed trying to strap the diaper up around the crying baby.

The little Indonesian child with dark fawn toned skinned and black beautiful curly hair on her head cried and kicked her little chunky legs while Venus was trying to snap her onesie back on again. But the moment she was picked up she stopped crying and wrapped her tiny arms around the woman's neck.

"Twinkle, twinkle, twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are," Venus sung softly while walking across the nursery to put the small child to sleep, it was her favorite lullaby and it was the only thing that would put baby Mitchie to sleep. "Up above the world so high. Let a diamond in the sky."

Just like that, the eleven month year old month baby was silent and the grip she had on Venus's shirt had loosened up. Venus stopped singing for a minute, standing in the middle of room to see if Mitchie would wake up again when she stopped singing and moving. But luckily she was actually asleep and that meant that Venus could put her down in her crib so she could go to sleep, "G'night Mitchie," the mother says after she covered the baby up and gave her a kiss goodnight.

Venus walked out of the nursery room and closed it behind her. The moment she stepped into the living room she saw the six year old child running around in circles with black cover tied around his neck, chanting Batman quotes very loudly.

"Do you know what time it is Wesley?" Venus stated putting her hands on her curvy hips, looking at her son with squinted eyes because she knew that she put him to bed like twenty minutes ago.

"Batman doesn't rest!" Wesley shouted running out of the living room while pulling his cape with him.

"Lord," Venus groaned, going to chase down the little superhero.

"Haha! You can't catch me mom!" Yelled the fair toned boy who had soft beautiful curls falling down by his beautiful vibrant green eyes that were mixed with hazel. He was always so hyper, happy, and bubbly. Which meant that it took a lot of energy to get this energetic child to bed or even calmed down.

Venus took the shortcut, knowing exactly where he was going because he took the same route all the time. Just at the right moment he came running through the kitchen and Venus had snatched him up when he bumped into her.

"Haha, caught ya," Venus threw the boy over her shoulder and walked him back to his room.

"I'm sleep sleep mommy," the boy yawned while rubbing his eyes, it was his way of saying he was actually tired. He was sleep on the couch and Venus had put him in his bed, but he must have woken up when he was putting his baby sister to bed.

"You should be," the mother muttered tucking the child in the bed.

"Huh?" Wesley asked, wondering what she said.

"Nothing my love," Venus chuckled and gave him a kiss on the forehead, staying there for ten minutes before she heard him snoring like he always do.