Things to do to be happier

1. Don't waste your time on toxic people!!! If you recognize a friend as toxic or that just doesn't do you well take them right out of your life. Like rn.

2. Keep your things organized

3. Drink lots of water

4. Don't overthink that much. Don't take everything so seriously. Laugh at life !

5. Read more

6. Exercise more

7. Take some time for meditation ( or even just a relaxing walk )

8. Listen to happier music

9. Be more productive.

10. Smile more !

11. Any haters? Block them from your life. Avoid / ignore and unfollow any bad or negative people who just want to bring you down .

12. Concentrate on small beautiful details in life.
K so this is practically what healed me. Concentrate on flowers growing around, sunlight, the colors of the sky, a pretty moon, birds flying...all those details around you that you might have missed.

There's beauty in everything  and it's there to bless those few who take time to observe it.

You won't be disappointed , I promise. Life's truly beautiful!

•••

What you give out is what you receive! Being a bad baby also means being confident and happy, and showing people your're happy is key to attracting them and making them want to catch on your good vibes

Being a bad baby also means being confident and happy, and showing people your're happy is key to attracting them and making them want to catch on your good vibes. But never, ever, fake your happiness. Lying to yourself is sooo not good .

Take it slow, even if it takes some time. Heal yourself. Be truly happy.