Prologue - "Forward To The Past"

...

7:00 in the morning. The man rose up from his bed waking up.

The water sprinkles out of the shower, and turns it off as he has finished taking a bath.

In the kitchen, breakfast is on the table, ready to eat. He put back the other MREs in the cabinet.

Outside after breakfast, he starts the car engine and began driving to the place of meeting for the mission.

His eyes are black colored with his face clearly pale, as he glances at the blue horizon from this sunny day.

His name is Daniel Dinglasan.

...

Arriving at the meeting place, he is greeted by another man, Johann Parcon.

Daniel: "Hi, Johann."
Johann: "Arrived early today, D."
Daniel: "How is Koyuki?"
Johann: "She is about to arrive, but she's been better."

A bus stops with two girls coming out.

Her name is Koyuki Himekawa, known as the white magical girl named "Snow White". The other girl beside her is Kano Sazanami, known as the ninja magical girl "Ripple". The two greet them out of the bus.

Koyuki: "Hello, Daniel, Johann."
Daniel: "Hi, Koyuki. Are you up for the meeting? We're about to begin."
Koyuki: "We're all set."
Johann: "Good. We better go, the squad's waiting for us."

The four of them walk their way to a large wide complex building which seems to look like an aerospace dome. The air inside is completely air-conditioned to keep everyone cool and relaxed.

Many of the staff worked in here about 12 hours a day, the security in here is somewhat heavy and tight, almost impassable, as if no intruder was able to get through this kind of defense prepared. There are also security cameras active in here about 24 hours a day. Outside the complex building is a rest pad for specialized drones, where they could land for maintenance and repairs. Military trucks enter from the main gate where delivery of materials and everything else are made. 

They arrive inside the large spherical structure of the building. An unknown machine with some kind of glowing blue-white light is on its gate, constructed as a the time travel device. 

The button of a power generator is turned on. Speakers and a microphone is now active. Johann and Daniel are the leading officers. The Combat Engineer, Mills, arrange the stand and the microphone.

Mills: "Testing, sound check. One, two. All right. Johann, you're set."
Johann: "Thanks, Mills."

The briefing for the time travel operation begins.

Johann: "Hello and good morning, everyone. We are all gathered here for today to a special operation by the Christian Community Security Service, in a time travel mission. 2 years ago, in April 23 to May 30, the first deaths of victims in a selection exam incident were found. Who ever did this was completely unknown and their goals are unrevealed. After helping out the local police to search for these victims, the families of these victims were given in to a negativity to an inevitable fate. When the exam ended, we finally find out and found two witnesses giving the information we need to help us stop this threat. The responsible who hosted the selection exam was..Fav, and the Musician of the Forest, Cranberry. Then, the next two new targets who are known as rouge magical girls who have been using their magic for evil. Calamity Mary, and Ruler. Remember, these are the four targets that we are about to meet again and a threat to humanity's society, we are not only dealing with ordinary bad guys, but we also have to deal with unusual situations to powerful dangerous oppositions . From combating all-class threat, relief and rebuild, to national security we are trained. Once we travel to the previous years, we will have to establish another base of operations and wait for further orders. Once they're received, we will have to look for them and protect, keep them alive until their time of death has been corrected. Once the present date is reached in our present timeline, we will be sending them back home. Each of you are assigned to protect and take care of the victims, friendship or relationship may be good as long as you don't be bad to them. Act normal in the way you do as you spent your time with them until they are sent back to the present. Is that clear?"

All: "Yes, sir!"

Johann: "I can't hear you. Stronger!"

All: "Yes, sir!"

Johann: "Good. Mills, start the Time Gate and power it up. Remember the exact date."
Mills: "Yes, General."

Mills type the date of the past 2 years before everything and the selection exam happened. A strange hum emits from the energy generator powering up the Time Gate, as the glowing light in the gate become bigger and engulfs it in a blue-white colored distortion.

Mills: "Time portal is forming in 3, 2, 1...."
Researcher: "Time loop distortion manifesting! It's now ready to go!"

Johann: All fireteams, begin check!"

Jin: "Glider, check."

Kenji: "Reserve parachute, check."

Truck: "Gear, check."

Grinch: "Shield dome device for last resort protections, check."

Daniel: "All gears checked! Set to go."

Daniel calls out to her, if she is ready to take part in history to change everything.

Daniel: Koyuki, are you ready for this? You are going to take part in making history, going back to the past before all of this happened. You are going to see them again."
Koyuki: "I am ready, even it means to face my past. Are you sure about this?"
Johann: "Yes, are you ready to take back what you have lost?"
Koyuki: "Yes."
Daniel: "Are you really sure? No regrets?"
Koyuki: "Yes. I'll do it. I'll overcome my fear this time."

All of the squad's fire teams are ready to enter.

Daniel: "Let's go to the past! No holds barred!"
Johann: "In 3, 2, 1..."
Mills: "Green light!"

Johann: "Go!"

All of the squad members ran and jump forward to the portal of the Time Gate.

The loop takes them straight to a bright glowing light. Where could they be now?

...