Chapter 3-5 - Destined Beginning

As the time passes on, they made many memories to each other.

They laugh..

Daniel: (Hahahahaha. Now that's way rough. Woooo!)
Jendrix: (Woooo!)

They cry..

Tama: *crying*
Daniel: Come on, dry your tears. There was nothing wrong with that.

They do their best..

Tama: I am never giving up...No way.. I am taking back what I've lost..
Ako: Yeah...me too.

Tama and Ako score a point in volleyball, winning a last game. Some of their classmates cheer on them, as they run towards them to celebrate.

*cheering*

Classmate 1: Yeah, you've won!
Classmate 2: You're did great, Alice!
Classmate 3: You guys won! Isn't that great?
Tama: Yeah, but I'm gonna try and succeed more, regardless of the failures.
Ako: Same here.

...

2 years later...
March 30, 2017
Friday, 4:00 A.M.

Daniel is walking along with Tama, in the coast of Manila Bay. She speaks to Daniel.

Tama: Daniel... Are you afraid of dying?
Daniel: No. Not at all. If it's going to be my last so be it. There shall be no regrets lingering or echoing in my last moments of my own life.
Tama: I was a magical girl, too. But then, I died trying to survive to come back for my family. Then, you in that time, you decided to undo everything that was done to us. What was it for?
Daniel: Justice, or maybe redemption. Even duty. No wonder you were all scared of being a corpse right in front of the eyes of your family, siblings, whatever.

Tama hugs Daniel, to thank him for saving her life and helping her change for the better.

Daniel: ...
Tama: Anyway, thank you. For helping to be better. Everyone's scared of dying, aren't they? I'm a bit scared, you know. But I won't be, cause I know that some of us are going to be gone before me, or even you.
Daniel: That's what I or Souta would say. Did you love your grandmother as I did for my own siblings?
Tama: Yeah. She was so kind and good to me, I can't forget that. When she died, I couldn't talk to anyone anymore, I felt broken and drifting from the inside. But you, them, and...what was it? Your mission or duty? It doesn't matter. I felt something new took place of me, as if it were telling me to be ready and be better. Then you all came for us just to bring us back.
Daniel: Yes. That was our mission. Anyway, it's time.
Tama: Let's go to the place where that special event is being held.
Daniel: Yeah.

20 minutes later...
Manila Oasis Pavillion

Daniel: Here we are.
Tama: Hi, guys.
Ako: Hello, Tama.
Koyuki: Hey, Daniel.
Souta: You're a bit late. The last event's about to begin.

Daniel walks towards Johann to tell him. Everyone's families of the rescued victims are gathered here.

Daniel: Johann.
Johann: Daniel.
Daniel: It is time.
Johann: Yeah. We're sending them back now. Kinda sad, isn't it?
Daniel: It maybe, but we're also going to part our ways. There's only one thing that will be left after this. There is a possibility that we will cross paths and they will be with us again.
Johann: Yeah, that old feeling that happens sometimes.
Daniel: I don't know how that would be it. Also, I don't want to get in their way.
Johann: Me neither.

He looks at them, seeing that they're having the precious moment of their lives as they are reunited.

Ako: *laughing* Can't catch me!
Koyuki: I could get you, too! *giggling*

Daniel: We have to choose our paths to the  present all the way to the future that we write, then take our separate paths. There will be a future, where we will be all, even them, needed again. Even if so, there will be a memory that can never be changed unless it's treasured and cherished.
Johann: That's the lesson, as it is to discipline our lives.
Daniel: Is the time portal field generator ready?
Johann: We've successfully tested it, and sent our envoys back to the present year.
Daniel: Good, this is it. Mills.
Mills: Yes, sir. It's now ready, all it needs is just the subjects, and send them through. They'll dismantle immediately after we use it.
Johann: Then let us begin.