Chapter 1-1: Japan 2015

January 1, 2015
Osaka, Japan

5:30 A.M. Morning time in Japan.

The sun rises clearly with a clear blue sky. Winds are breezy and cool, with the leaves from the plants rustling.

In the mid of the sky, an energy of time loop dissipates, bringing the team traveling through time out of the portal.

They fall from the sky, descending their way down.

Within reaching a height limit, their gliders are opened, allowing them to land on the ground safely.

They land at the middle of the park, and regroup.

Daniel: "Finally, we're here. Osaka."
Johann: "All right, you know where we are going next. All teams, head for Nabuka. They're there, waiting for us."
Jendrix: "We shouldn't keep them waiting. We'll need a fast transportation to get there. Where can we go?"
Johann: "The train station in Esaka. After that, it will be a bus."
Jin: "Sounds good. I used to be here with my relatives until I moved to Nabuka."

All of the teams head for the train station.

Esaka, Osaka
The Train Station

1 hour later, inside the train.

People inside are socializing to each other, as others are keeping it silent.

Daniel is on the other seat row, beside Johann.

Daniel: "...."

It has already passed about 10 minutes, as the train approaches another train station.

Johann: "Wake up. We're here."
Daniel: "Got it. We better catch up to them."

They leave the train, and went through the exit gate of the station.

Outside, they look for a bus station that will lead to another city.

Kenji: "Is everyone good? We're almost there."
James: "I'm good as usual."
Jin: "Me too. Let's move forward."

Within a few minutes, they found the bus station and started to look at schedule board from which one of them are leaving for.

Johann: "Wait, let me see... There it is, scheduled to leave at 1:20 P.M."
Daniel: "Good one. Guys, we still have time. Finish what you can finish, we'll be waiting."

The time now is 1:00 P.M. Everyone takes a break before buying their provisions for a travel.

P.A. System: "Attention all passengers, bus number 28 and 29 are departing for Nabuka."

Everyone goes inside and board the bus. They are on the way to Nabuka City.

*phone ringing*

Daniel: "Hello, Koyuki."
Koyuki: "How far away are you?"
Daniel: "We're inside the bus and only few miles away. We should be able to reach there either a few hours or few days."
Koyuki: "That's great. We're doing what we can here."
Daniel: "Keep a close eye on some of your friends, including Alice."
Koyuki: "I got this covered."
Daniel: "Be careful of what you do, this is the previous timeline. The past cannot be changed, but everything can be different if you change the outcome of events by making history. It can only be done by yourself and your interaction of what you will do. But there is one consequence, your another self cannot exist in here as it is part of your memories in this previous time."
Koyuki: "Right. I'll handle this."

The phone call ends with the bus making it out of Osaka.